Greenjinjo did something? The Pacifier!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
greenjinjo
Org Profile

Greenjinjo did something? The Pacifier!

Post by greenjinjo » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:11 pm

I present The Pacifier, a trailer.

My friends talked me into attending Animazement this year, so I figured I should submit a video as well. Most of this video had been completed long ago, but had never been released. I put the finishing touches on it and it won best and only trailer. I'll be honest, it's no Tortilla Boy, but you may get a chuckle out of it :)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=175723
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Re: Greenjinjo did something? The Pacifier!

Post by drewaconclusion » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Good to see something new from you.
ImageImage

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm

drewaconclusion wrote:Good to see something new from you.
Thanks :wink: I'll try not to disappear from the AMV scene for 4 years again.
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 pm

traaaiiiiilleeeerrr <3 <3
/gets

Ah, that was great. I've never seen Evangelion (I get the feeling I'd have enjoyed it even more if I saw it) but the two went together really well for me. The most annoying thing about trailer-amvs is when the voices don't match the characters, but yours did. I especially loved it when Shinji spoke. Great lip and internal sync, and just an overall great idea. :up:
Image Image

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 am

Taite wrote:I've never seen Evangelion
Spoiler :
-unbelievable.

THIS AMV IS MADE OF WIN! grats :up: :up: :up: :pizza: , ask for your cookie at the exit :3

Code: Select all

[vidid]175723[/vidid]
SING! Never mind the words!!!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”