Nara

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
oro$hi
Org Profile

Nara

Post by oro$hi » Sat May 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Ikore
Org Profile

Re: Nara

Post by Ikore » Sat May 22, 2010 1:29 pm

first!

-Edit-

|:>
srly you´re truly the most artistic editor these days, I love how this AMV makes me feel, it´s just great, so relaxed, so peaceful, so heavenly perfect, this AMV is just an art painting where anime freely wanders :3, a true utopia come to live :up: :up: :up: , a small piece of dreams, etc :ying:

*the art really remind me of Chrono Cross :) , desing, colors and perspectives, where it comes from? (pardon my ignorance)
SING! Never mind the words!!!

oro$hi
Org Profile

Post by oro$hi » Sat May 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Hee, thank you! So glad you enjoyed!

ohh Chrono Cross i love this game =) yes you are right someting like that, it is iblard time a short film from studio ghibli, you can find here the author of the film it is actualy a Comic from the film whisper of the heart : http://nara-theamv.tk/bonus.html at Extra

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Sat May 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Ikore wrote:first!

-Edit-

|:>
srly you´re truly the most artistic editor these days, I love how this AMV makes me feel, it´s just great, so relaxed, so peaceful, so heavenly perfect, this AMV is just an art painting where anime freely wanders :3, a true utopia come to live :up: :up: :up: , a small piece of dreams, etc :ying:

*the art really remind me of Chrono Cross :) , desing, colors and perspectives, where it comes from? (pardon my ignorance)
Ditto. Seriously enjoyed this and I think it may be the best sentimental amv I've seen this month. After watching this I watched 2 of your other amvs and you have a fan, can't wait for your next one. Speaking of CC I'm a fan of the Chrono series too, they need to hurry up and make the 3rd game. We've waited what? Over a decade? :roll:
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Sat May 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Holy crap that's a lot of rotoscoping...
This AMV is full of great ideas, as I've come to expect from you. The atmosphere just oozes out of the whole video. One of the best sentimentals I've ever seen.

BTW, the title makes me laugh. In case you're wondering, "Nara" means something among the lines of "see you later" / "laters" in Polish.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat May 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Atmosphere = <3

So peaceful, it was bliss just listening to the piano and watching the anime characters come to life in the paintings. Very creative and artistic :up:

I'm starting to become a big fan of your videos now ^^ Can't wait to see what more you'll come out with :awesome:

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Sat May 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Flawless masking is flawless - along with your latest, I say welcome to the elite and to my Alert list :+)
Also points for using Gauche, the Cellist.

Necessary 5/5, will even DL local for this (my Previews don't seem to work)

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Sat May 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Your masking job in this is absolutely impeccable! *applauds*
Wonderful AMV. =')

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat May 22, 2010 10:41 pm

This video is gonna make the "most artistic" category in next years VCAs very interesting. All I can say is great job at achieving absolute perfection :up: I don't think that the average viewer would be able to fully appreciate this video though. And when I say average viewer, I mean viewers who don't edit AMVs or at least edit videos in general.

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Sat May 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Sublime Work man... :up:

5/5
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”