[Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin] L

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin] L

Postby butterflo » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Shingeki no Kyojin seemed to have post-apocalypse theme at first. However on certain point of the story it turns into something else, which was quite a turn-down.
I'm sure there are others who felt like me. This AMV uses only the first two episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin. I tried emphasize the apocalyptic world that got my eyes at first.

Please note: the english subtitles embedded in this video is not an word-to-word translation of the song lyrics.
butterflo

Re: [Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin] L

Postby butterflo » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:54 pm

*bump*

:dino:
butterflo

Postby Replay Studios » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:48 pm

the clips you slowned down are horrible. and plz dont reuse clips in the same amv X3
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio

Postby Animated » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:20 am

I'll not comment on the video, but on the editor. Butterflo, huge kudos to you for doing the things you want your way, and not giving a fuck shit damn about what the average viewer would say. I've seen weird ARs from you, vids lasting from some seconds to almost a dozen of minutes, weird stuff generally... I like you. Keep doing this, my friend :up:

Ok, I'll comment on the video too... It surely is not everyone's cup of tea, slowed down clips with a calming song. Actually, it reminded me this: But I liked it, just for the fact that you did something out of the ordinary. Let's be original! :up:
Animated
Drama Text Cop

Return to AMV Announcements