I can ride my bike with no handlebars...

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

I can ride my bike with no handlebars...

Postby Hereticked » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 am

Hereticked

Re: I can ride my bike with no handlebars...

Postby NotReallyHere » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:15 am

The atmosphere in this was pretty cool, great lyric sync too. The bright and colorful anime felt a bit out of place compared to the rest but other than that it was a very nice AMV. :)
NotReallyHere
Just for Fun

Postby Miaka999 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:19 am

Love how crisp and vivid the video looks, but when it played on iTunes player, it was slow and there were some abruptions. But either way I still enjoyed watching the video and I think the song goes well with the anime...however towards the end of the clip you chose a different song and it kind of made it different than the rest of the video
Miaka999

Postby CastielTheFallen » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:43 am

This was excellent, but as I said on youtube, I personally would've tried to keep the cuts up with the rapper's flow a little more. That's just how I handle hip-hop though.
DZ|BSP
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Postby Hereticked » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:00 am

NotReallyHere wrote:The atmosphere in this was pretty cool, great lyric sync too. The bright and colorful anime felt a bit out of place compared to the rest but other than that it was a very nice AMV. :)

Thanks! Yeah, that one section of the Animatrix that uses all the pastel colors really separates itself from the rest of the shorts visually, but I was glad to have it as it filled in a couple gaps in my video nicely. :o

Miaka999 wrote:But either way I still enjoyed watching the video and I think the song goes well with the anime...however towards the end of the clip you chose a different song and it kind of made it different than the rest of the video

Glad you liked it :D

The part at the end is just my credits. I like doing an old school intro and credits. 8-)

CastielTheFallen wrote:This was excellent, but as I said on youtube, I personally would've tried to keep the cuts up with the rapper's flow a little more. That's just how I handle hip-hop though.

Thanks amigo! |:> :beer:

I was happy with the pace of this video for the most part. It has some action, but it's primarily a story telling video, so I didn't want to cut it up too much.

I might have jazzed things up a little more in a few spots if I could. To the extent I couldn't, I was just running out of relevant footage too quickly.
Hereticked

Postby kyle_m » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:20 am

I've totally lost all of my fucking handlebars...
kyle_m

Postby xexyzl » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:42 am

Yo Hereticked, I only recently discovered your stuff, and I've been seriously impressed by everything I've watched. This is definitely one of the better AMVs I've seen by you, which is saying something considering how much I loathe this song.

Keep up the good work!
xexyzl

Postby Kisagi » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:05 am

I liked this good atmosphere :up:
Kisagi

Postby Shiver » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:37 am

great song and great video! :ying:
Animatrix was really perfect, good job :up:
Shiver
Higurashiver

Postby Hereticked » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:20 pm

kyle_m wrote:I've totally lost all of my fucking handlebars...

You... have my sympathies? :beer:

xexyzl wrote:Yo Hereticked, I only recently discovered your stuff, and I've been seriously impressed by everything I've watched. This is definitely one of the better AMVs I've seen by you, which is saying something considering how much I loathe this song.

Keep up the good work!

Will do, and thanks! 8-)

Kisagi wrote:I liked this good atmosphere :up:

Shiver wrote:great song and great video! :ying:
Animatrix was really perfect, good job :up:

Always nice to get some positive responses. Many thanks! |:>
Hereticked

Return to AMV Announcements