Best New Creator

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:32 pm

so stephen decided to post a thread advertising the fact that he wanted some votes. what right does it give any of you to flame him? he's done nothing wrong. has he? he tried to be funny with it and you guys threw it back in his face.

that's cruel, guys..

like champs you guys tear eachother apart because you're new creator nominees.

i'm not officially glad im not inculded in this awards thing.

[shakes head]

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:49 pm

SpPANDA wrote:like champs you guys tear eachother apart because you're new creator nominees.
this is nothing, remember last year? :D

My god, the flames were high a year ago ^^

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:51 pm

SpPANDA wrote:so stephen decided to post a thread advertising the fact that he wanted some votes. what right does it give any of you to flame him? he's done nothing wrong. has he? he tried to be funny with it and you guys threw it back in his face.

that's cruel, guys..

I am? That's news to me. Last I checked, I was
SpPANDA wrote: not inculded in this awards thing
It's just funny to see someone beg for an award, especially when you know that the award is worth a little less than Puritanism to a sexual prostitute.

Even if he was being sarcastic about the whole thing, how do you know that we weren't being sarcastic back?

Well?

(HA! Uncertainty strikes again!)

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:58 pm

trythil wrote:Even if he was being sarcastic about the whole thing, how do you know that we weren't being sarcastic back?
I wasn't being sarcastic. I honestly think he's pathetic. :lol:
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:00 pm

SpPANDA wrote:so stephen decided to post a thread advertising the fact that he wanted some votes. what right does it give any of you to flame him? he's done nothing wrong. has he? he tried to be funny with it and you guys threw it back in his face.

that's cruel, guys..

i'm not officially glad im not inculded in this awards thing.

Damn, looks like someone needs a Big Fisting and a big initiation party! When you meet us in real life, you will think differntly of us.

And your not included in this because you spam too much and haven't made any good videos that were worth nominating....

NOW BLEED! BLEED! IRL!!!!!

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:01 pm

/me mops the blood off the floor... :|
Hi.

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:05 pm

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:this is nothing, remember last year? :D

My god, the flames were high a year ago ^^

I remember that. Ermac and I had lots of fun together in the sac of flames :D

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:07 pm

[shakes head in disbelief]

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:11 pm

SpPANDA wrote:[shakes head in disbelief]
Wahoo! He's gone to confused!

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:13 pm

I find it hilarious that 4 out of the five nominees in this category have found their way into the "fray" and the only one who wouldn't attack me is the one I think will win by a landslide anyway. (or maybe, rather, who I think SHOULD win the award)
Beowulf : you would agree, but it really has nothing to do with you, so go vote for yourself and all your "La famaly" constuants.
trythil: you obviously know very little about me.
Vlad: in all normal circumstances, I would heartaly agree with you, but this comunity is so saturated with those like myself that believe they should win awards, and also saturated with those that feel that too many people should get an award, that hundreds of odd, sometimes straight up bizare, categories of awards have been created. Amazing because I have entered my videos in SOO many competitions, and been in the finalists pretty much every time. I just never won an award. Do I deserve it? Hell yes. I can say that in all honesty I believe in the power of my creation like an engineer, sure beyond scientific scrutiny that his product is the best availible, I know that I put the time, resource, and caring into my videos that should by all of my own reconing be more than enough to create a wonderful imosional expierience.
jbone: why am I not surprised at this response? Don't be a poor sport jbone. Don't allow your emosions to control your better judgement. To sit there and nit-pick me, and my spelling of all things is rediculous. Please, I don't hate you, and I don't wish ill-will between us. I apologize that I had offended you in some way, but I stand by what I said.
SpPanda: thank you, Daniel, but lay off the ultra sappy big brother speeches. I can take care of myself.
AD: Yes, as I remember, you won that award didn't you?
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2003”