JBHIFI Stocktake

This forum is for informing everyone else about special deals on stuff to buy like DVDs, cheap hard drives, blank CDs on sale, etc.
OropherZero
Org Profile

JBHIFI Stocktake

Post by OropherZero » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:44 am

Not sure if its still up but everyone in Australia go to your local store now and get 50% off all Madman titles. Everyone else ignore this post.

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:45 pm

My local JB has a sign saying "excludes April & May releases"

Also I'm not sure how this works out because I've noticed alot of people getting screwed on the deal eg.

I bought X the movie(finally replacing my VHS copy) normal Price $23.99
Arjuna complete boxed set , normal price $41.99

So I should have paid $32.99 with the 50% off.

But I was charged $44.99, (half price off arjuna only, not X) and yet X is a madman release, so I spoke to the person behind the counter and she told me X was an "excluded title" yet there is no list of it being excluded nor is it a recent release, so needless to say I was kinda pissed but at 3.58pm on a sunday with the store closing there was not much I could do plus I was sick and tired so I just didn't bother pursuing it.

I've also discovered that it's not deducting off internet purchaces... :\ bastids! I prefer to shop that way other than drive all over town to find a whole series spread across 3-4 stores. :cry:

anyway, Just thought I'd post this as a warning to be careful what you buy from the sale and ask what's discounted.

(FMP, Arjuna & Guyver are deffinately half price tho) :wink:
new banzors in the making :p

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:56 pm

well its store stocktake so theres no way they'd implement it on an online system, gah all Princess Tutu gone now.

Return to “Heads Up!”