Prime Time for Bargains *EXPIRED*

This forum is for informing everyone else about special deals on stuff to buy like DVDs, cheap hard drives, blank CDs on sale, etc.
Moonie
Give me some candy!
Org Profile

Prime Time for Bargains *EXPIRED*

Post by Moonie » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:17 pm

The fall TV season's in full swing but we have something much more interesting on our schedule: It's "Prime Time for Bargains" on DVDs, books, CDs and more from ADV Films - from favorites like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Princess Tutu and Yotsuba&! to anticipated new releases including Air TV, Pumpkin Scissors, Red Garden and Welcome to the NHK!

From now until October 7, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and 33% OFF the retail prices of CDs, books and merchandise from ADV Films. (This includes pre-orders!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:

Coupon Code: primetime
Expires: October 7, 2007 at 11:59 CDT
REMEMBER: If you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and up to 40% OFF the MSRP on CDs, books and more from ADV Films! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the "Prime Time for Bargains" banner on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of all of the ADV Films items we carry! (Please note: Bargain Bin, Weekly Special and Closeout items are not eligible for this sale because they're already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

http://www.rightstuf.com/
Last edited by Moonie on Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:50 am

Hot damn! I was waiting for this to (pre-)order AIR.
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:33 am

They have been doing this crap practically nonstop, I guess righstuff has a ton of masochists running the company. I'm sure they love having thousands if not hundreds of thousands of orders all come in at the same time.

But I'm not complainin :mrgreen: I've saved quite a hell of a lot over all of these discount sales they've been havin.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Moonie
Give me some candy!
Org Profile

Post by Moonie » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:25 am

Eva-Fan wrote:They have been doing this crap practically nonstop, I guess righstuff has a ton of masochists running the company. I'm sure they love having thousands if not hundreds of thousands of orders all come in at the same time.

But I'm not complainin :mrgreen: I've saved quite a hell of a lot over all of these discount sales they've been havin.
X2
I've been getting alot of awsome deals with these sales they been having.

I wish i had a chance to get something in that Geneon special they had a couple months back.
most likely that will never happen again =(
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ShatteredFlame
Org Profile

Post by ShatteredFlame » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:09 am

Yea i missed out on that geneon special too =( {too bad i didn't have a credit back then or then i definetely would have took advantage on that :twisted: }

Anyway just bought Samurai X Director's Cut collection for $29 =) {too bad i don't really want any anime from ADV besides that =( }

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:38 pm

moonie211 wrote:I wish i had a chance to get something in that Geneon special they had a couple months back.
most likely that will never happen again =(
Eh, they might give it one last big bang blowout.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “Heads Up!”