R-A-N-M-A misses his G-A-N-P-A

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
R-A-N-M-A
Org Profile

R-A-N-M-A misses his G-A-N-P-A

Post by R-A-N-M-A » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:10 am

Well folks earlier this afternoon my grandad passed away from prostate cancer. Every one is really bumbed and now i have to fly out to Toronto to bury a really really great guy.
- New Banner in the Works -

Still Johnny Fish

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:11 am

did we really need to know the prostate part. :?
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:15 am

That sucks, dude. My condolences.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:16 am

Mine too.
ImageImage

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:17 am

I know exactly what you're going through, well except for the prostate cancer part.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:25 am

That sucks ... but shit happens. I've seen several people go, some in pretty nasty ways. Look on the bright side, your grandfather didn't need to be put back together ... my neigbors father (who i knew for a good 11 years) did.

I'm not trying te be cold, though so don't take it that way.

[/|\]

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:28 am

Ever seen a person get hit by a truck while he was riding his bike?

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:30 am

ever seen the aftermath of a disgruntled drunken mexican playing chicken with a train after being denied acces to america?

now lets stop spamming this thread with distrurbing bullshit

[/|\]

Ravenwing
Org Profile

Post by Ravenwing » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:38 am

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. :cry:
-Guys are like a mixed bag of nuts. You put your hand in not knowing what you're going to pull out. Good thing is if you don't like what you get you can put him back and try again.-

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:40 am

Propyro wrote:ever seen the aftermath of a disgruntled drunken mexican playing chicken with a train after being denied acces to america?

now lets stop spamming this thread with distrurbing bullshit

[/|\]
Who's the one talking about his friends dad needing to be put back together?

Return to “It's all about me!”