what do you think of my site?

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Kenshin8518
Org Profile

my ideas

Post by Kenshin8518 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:39 am

Here is a layot of what i am going to add in my new site:

Interesting notes: Things in DBZ that are strange, like the fact that the announcer dosen't start to get old until the end of DBZ... that guy should be much older.

My AMV's: Decided my site was a good place to put my AMV's

Timeline: I wil put in a timeline of DBZ

Episode Lists: A list of the names of the English DBZ eps....

Better forum: I am trying to use PHPBB, but for some reason i can't get it to work...

Combination of Anime's: Instead of it just being a DBZ RPG, it will be a combination of different anime's. I am up for suggestions on this part.

If I can get good sprites of land, I am going to make this into an actual game.... I have most of it made, but need some sort of land that looks like dbz land. I already have a lot in, but no land, and no items.

There will be a changed layout, a new banner to suppourt the new name, and a lot of different things...... this is what i like to call my "end of 2003 project" cause it will take a while for me to finish this.
Fav. Brolly Quote: Monster? No im the devil

TheDarknessFlame
Org Profile

Post by TheDarknessFlame » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:19 pm

Were can you learn to html? :oops:
Using Moonfruit is starting to get to me...they suck. :(
"Not my responsibility. You should have learned by now this is a kill or be killed world. If you're too weak to help yourself, you deserve to fall."
- Hiei

Kenshin8518
Org Profile

Post by Kenshin8518 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:48 pm

Well, aside from books in stores, there are a few web pages to teach html. Here is a pretty good one:

http://www.utexas.edu/learn/html/

This is pretty good, and shows you basics to Java.... a good thing for beginners to intermediates. If you need help, i can try to help you. I have worked with HTML for 5 years, and can help you if you need it. Just feel free to PM me or e-mail me.
Fav. Brolly Quote: Monster? No im the devil

Return to “It's all about me!”