The perfect gurl or guy friend ...

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:47 pm

Propyro wrote:moonlight already has her perfect man ... he even sheilds her from waves of digital splooge with his favorite musician ...

you see that ... he's willing to sacrafice his music for you!

[/|\
*tear of amusement* ..... lol..... *giggles some more* ..........lol......

*exasperated sigh* oh the pouffage too. :wink:

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:56 pm

i think i met the perfect girl over thanksgiving break.
she goes to my school but the problem is she seems like a workaholic and finals is real soon so i dunno if i'll be able to hang out with her before she goes back to hong kong for xmas break. : [
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

xtc_kurama
Org Profile

Post by xtc_kurama » Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:00 pm

My perfect girl would be almost anybody willing to date me....

as long as it is HUMAN, and a girl, not a little girl either
http://elazulspad.com/blaxor/
"We're not evil, you can trust us."
- Conditioner Corp. slogan

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:14 pm

Jonathan02us wrote:
Hey thats pretty koo ... see there u go moonlight but u can still hop on the boat ... 8)
Moonlight Soldier wrote:
Propyro wrote:moonlight already has her perfect man ... he even sheilds her from waves of digital splooge with his favorite musician ...

you see that ... he's willing to sacrafice his music for you!

[/|\
*tear of amusement* ..... lol..... *giggles some more* ..........lol......

*exasperated sigh* oh the pouffage too. :wink:
This is an unbelievably perverse & bizzare, and also true story.

It involves a repeating pattern of green and technicolor *censored* and a small, probably cardboard, cutout of a 57-year-old guitarist.

As well as two guys in their late teens acting their age in front of an apparently innocent and reportedly ill girl.

My god there are some evil, evil men around. One armed with a Green Meany, the other with Cardboard Grumpy.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:19 pm

downwithpants wrote:i think i met the perfect girl over thanksgiving break.
she goes to my school but the problem is she seems like a workaholic and finals is real soon so i dunno if i'll be able to hang out with her before she goes back to hong kong for xmas break. : [
Oh man that will suck for u ... i say u just pull her aside one day and just tell her that u guys should hang out and give her the puppy look o something in those lines so that it would be hard for her to resist ... :) ... if not, u can always get her e-mail and u guys can e-mail back and forth while she is in Hong Kong ... :) ... well i hope things go as well with u two and holla at me when something develops, i wanna kno wassup ... 8)
xtc_kurama wrote:My perfect girl would be almost anybody willing to date me....

as long as it is HUMAN, and a girl, not a little girl either
Man i think u got some standards when u looking for a gurl, i mean everyone does ... :? ...i hear ya i wouldnt want to date a gurl that would be too young either, more like someone my age ... 8)
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:50 pm

Otohiko wrote:This is an unbelievably perverse & bizzare, and also true story.

It involves a repeating pattern of green and technicolor *censored* and a small, probably cardboard, cutout of a 57-year-old guitarist.

As well as two guys in their late teens acting their age in front of an apparently innocent and reportedly ill girl.

My god there are some evil, evil men around. One armed with a Green Meany, the other with Cardboard Grumpy.
Everything is all the more fun when you explain things.

Now, this "reportedly ill girl" is going to go continue her french report, hoping that by some miracle my illness vanishes overnight, and she mysteriously gets her voice back, since her antibiotics have run out.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:53 pm

Ouch. Good luck... I won't be distracting you, since in the next 24 hours I have to magically produce an 8-page essay out of absolutely nothing.

Well, there are textbook readings.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:21 pm

essay? about what?
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:27 am

Canadian history.

There's probably a lot of Mounties involved.

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:46 am

i did find the perfect woman ive been wanting in this thread, but i messed it up =*(

Return to “It's all about me!”