Miyur & Sugar

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:37 am

KhayotiK wrote:NECROPOST!
If you're going to try a stunt like that, at least try and fool some peopel into thinking it's current before you let on that they're talking in a debate they've already finished. It makes it all more more funny when thye find out. :wink:
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:38 am

CaTaClYsM wrote:
If you're going to try a stunt like that, at least try and fool some peopel into thinking it's current before you let on that they're talking in a debate they've already finished. It makes it all more more funny when thye find out. :wink:
It's a little late for that. I check the dates on eeeverything now, since this has happened a few times too often :|
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:39 am

CaTaClYsM wrote:
Wasn't Jonathan02 the poor victim who felt for it a few times? :twisted:
ImageImage

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:40 am

I know I got majin in the x-mas thread.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Declan_Vee
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Declan_Vee » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:54 am

Damn... And I thought they were back.

I couold have taken Temijn on once more with The Bears new equipment... maybe even won... again.

That and Miyur... ... now I'm just pissed.
AMV Search | AMV Guides
AMV Live. "It's like Iron Chef, only too many cooks will spoil the broth"

Return to “It's all about me!”