Angel_Killer_777

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:55 am

*boooooo*

*hissssssssssss*

j/k
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

thewhacker
Org Profile

Post by thewhacker » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:36 am

Miyur wrote:You mind elaborating on that whacker.

Sure thing angel_killer_777 can be cool a sometiimes but after the sun goes down ( and most ppl go away) he starts to rant on everybody and calls us all names and..................... :cry: he hurts our pitifull feelings :cry:
viva!!

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:22 am

backtalking :evil:
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Miyur
Org Profile

Post by Miyur » Mon Oct 07, 2002 11:46 am

I never seen him make of of u WHacker or anyone else in fact he thinks ur cool to fight with.

As for u Cat he was just stating that the spam thing u suggested wasnt such a good idea and he wasn't the only one to think so. Yes I know we r find out later how u were right but for now u know its fun and it may wear off.
hosted and design by klinky
When someone gets lost in the paradoxes of one's own tormented soul, its a relief to be around someone who feels simply and strongly and purely......

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:45 pm

oh, well in THAT case it was justified.

thewhacker
Org Profile

Post by thewhacker » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:28 pm

You sir are a moron. a respectable moron.

Hey its been a while since i had a good old fashion forum fight.

any challengers
viva!!

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:30 pm

if by 'moron' you mean 'genius' you are right, and I have the IQ test to prove it.

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:36 pm

GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Miyur
Org Profile

Post by Miyur » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:53 pm

Ive seen that before, my friend had it in her locker.
hosted and design by klinky
When someone gets lost in the paradoxes of one's own tormented soul, its a relief to be around someone who feels simply and strongly and purely......

Return to “It's all about me!”