Need Help Ripping DVD's

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Ling Xiaoyu
Org Profile

Need Help Ripping DVD's

Post by Ling Xiaoyu » Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:36 pm

Hi,
I am having trouble ripping my Neon Genesis dvd's. If someone out there could please give me some help, i would truely appreciate it.

Thank you

Ling Xiaoyu
Org Profile

Post by Ling Xiaoyu » Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:39 pm

sorry i just felt that if i posted it in General AMV, more ppl would see it, meaning that more people would reply

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:42 pm

well the reason they made the video help forum is cause your more likey to get the help you need there.

some ppl have yet to Rip DVD's *points at himself*

just because it might get seen more doesn't mean you will get the help you need
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Thu Jul 18, 2002 12:00 am

Everyone who would be willing to help you would read the Video Help forums. Anyone who wouldn't read those forums would just flame you here... and then you have jerks like me who would have helped you, but now won't bother to because you knowingly broke the forum riles just to get more people to see your post. :-D

Flea Of Terror
Org Profile

Post by Flea Of Terror » Sat Jul 20, 2002 7:56 pm

We'll, I'll answer this person.
Simply, go to www.vcdhelp.com
Loads of Tutorials and Sherware/Freeware programs. You can find everything to need there, and more.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jul 20, 2002 8:00 pm

jbone wrote:and then you have jerks like me who would have helped you, but now won't bother to because you knowingly broke the forum riles just to get more people to see your post. :-D
well it ain't like the guy broke the forum Rules jbone :P
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Sat Jul 20, 2002 8:48 pm

bloodyfang wrote:
jbone wrote:and then you have jerks like me who would have helped you, but now won't bother to because you knowingly broke the forum riles just to get more people to see your post. :-D
ROFL fucking jbone of all people made a spelling mistake. Image

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Jul 21, 2002 5:45 pm

Beowulf wrote:
bloodyfang wrote:
ROFL fucking jbone of all people made a spelling mistake. Image
No, actually, I made a typo. If you ever read anything I type, you'll notice I can't type, so I make typos all the time. :-) But I know how to spell every word. (After all, "i" is right next to "u." It's not like I talked about the "site roolze" or anything. :-P )

gadoo
Org Profile

Post by gadoo » Sun Jul 21, 2002 6:18 pm

hey.... I want cool emoticons too!!!!

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sun Jul 21, 2002 6:41 pm

gadoo wrote:hey.... I want cool emoticons too!!!!
Go HYPODERMIC STUDIOS FORUM! w00t!! w00t!!Image

come on you know you want Image love

Return to “General AMV”