AMV Concept Map

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Re: AMV Concept Map

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:45 pm

downwithpants wrote:phantasmagoriat = trythil?
no. IIRC trythil analyzes real data, whereas this was pulled straight out of my ass...
although if anyone wants it, I believe the .vue file can export statistical data.

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Also - if we clean up and finish this we can just replace the entire General AMV sub-forum with it. It's not like any new ground is ever tread.
:lol: I think we do occasionally. We just don't keep track of it.
This makes Concept Mapping useful because progress can only be made by building upon previous knowledge-- at least that's what I think.
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Kariudo wrote:The only one who can make very large, overly complicated graphs about some obscure relation in the amv community is Trythil.
I was about to say that there was something very similar to this that he'd done a couple few years ago, except the data was the set of actual editors on the forum or so. I somehow ended up near Koop and Brad, although I have no idea why.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:49 pm

You guys are Frikis :awesome:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Qyot27 wrote:
Kariudo wrote:The only one who can make very large, overly complicated graphs about some obscure relation in the amv community is Trythil.
I was about to say that there was something very similar to this that he'd done a couple few years ago, except the data was the set of actual editors on the forum or so. I somehow ended up near Koop and Brad, although I have no idea why.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... hp?t=83735

I've since lost the dataset and images, though I bet the Internet has the latter floating around somewhere.

As far as "real data" goes: yeah, I might go from datasets, but don't let that make you think that the visualizations I produce mean anything. Most of the time, they're intended as an elaborate set-up to insult someone.

Return to “General AMV”