Random Action Videos

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: Random Action Videos

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Ingow wrote:For me it's not surprising at all that nobody cares about action videos anymore, because there are no good action AMV creators anymore.
Fluxy being on hiatus is a big loss. :(
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Ingow wrote:
CrackTheSky wrote:Ileia
triple rofl

I don't have a problem with a video that would actually show Yoko kicking ass, or Revy, Lucy or Seras tearing shit up. For some reason though, action videos don't seem to need any gore or badass manly shit in them anymore.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Ingow
Org Profile

Post by Ingow » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Haven't seen the Elfen Lied one yet, but the rest is definately females with troubled lifes category ;O

Ingow
Org Profile

Post by Ingow » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 pm

And Sword of the Stranger isn't badass.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Maybe its just that your views on what action is, are just to shallow? This thread wasnt about what action is in the first place. To me girls fighting is considered action regardless of the missing "gore, manly badass shit" you seem to care about. The video I posted wasn't all action though, I'll admitt this. However, it just had enough action in it to select action as a category... You know... You select up to 3 that seem fitting for the amv you create, or atleast thats what it says on the video info page "Please select one that best suites your video but not more then three."

I was gonna respond yesterday but then I looked at your video profile to see if your post and what you choose on action in your vids made any sense... but it doesn't.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:50 pm

I rarely see good random action videos here. That's why I make them.

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:57 pm

The only good action videos
Spoiler :
Are random action videos.

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Girls unite and prove these naysayers wrong. My suggestion is you create a most badass Queen's Blade action AMV.

I look forward to your endeavors.

^_^

Return to “General AMV”