Epic Fail - youtube channel rant

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
SilkAMV
Org Profile

Epic Fail - youtube channel rant

Post by SilkAMV » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:29 am

First of all, I have nothing to do with any of these kids. I was browsing through some channels on youtube when I happened to come upon this gem on lifestudentno83's channel. Posted by jwalk0. It was so entertaining I just had to post it. I'd also like to hear from Zetzu about WTF was going on XD. Either way it was an amusing read.
Tha only asshole I kno from tha org who eva did shit like that to me is Zetzu, that cock suckin son of a bitch didnt even offer critism lemme tell you what he did. Tha second day my 17th amv wuz out in May he came out tha blue posted this, "and whatsup with all those random maskings??? dude its ugly as fuck. what's up ith the clips you stole from attack od the otaku? like seriously like i wouldnt notice? i beta tested that sauce.. seriously did i see some of skittles there too??? oh wow i really hate scumbags like u stealing videos and stuff, go die." I told him I wanted to kno what tha fuck he wuz talkin about and he wouldnt reply back.

Later on in tha day Xjediknight saw his post and told me that he has had Zetzu on his friend list fo a while and even tho he's a talented editor he is very conceited, 14 year old wise ass who enjoys doin this shit. That post he posted on my video wuz tha exact same post he posted on someone else's who copied 2 amvs of a talented editor and claimed them as his own Jedi told me. I've neva even seen tha videos that dude copied so I told him to ask him why he posted that on my video since I obviously didnt have those amvs in my video without Jedi tellin Zetzu that he knew me, Zetzu replied this to him, "LMAO!! Sarcasm is hilarious".

I sent that pussy a 7 sentence paragraph cussin his ass out and blocked him. I dont give a fuck how talented you are editin-wise, if your personality is so childish and pussyfied to tha point where you will blantly do shit like that and try to discourage editors whose skills are lower than yours, you are lower than shit to me and your editin skills doesnt mean shit due to your personality. Sometimes when I view some of our friends' videos I would see his wise-ass posts on em, like on Og's TTGL-Go Hard amv he just straight dissed tha amv cuz he used rap wit anime.

Then almost a month ago I see his dumbass post on DevilDante129's Awards video talkin about how shitty this competition is and how dumb his idea to host a contest is treatin it like it sum kind of weak VMA awards. I dont kno how that fool sleeps at nite but you kno what? Bitches like him only amps me up more to do this hobby, no one can stop me from editin but myself and if I let bitches like him stop me then it will prove that they were rite, I have no self-esteem, and I should neva touch amv editin and I'm not gonna let that happen. I have gotten too far, met good people, and done so much on this site and assholes like him will not EVER push me to that point. Imma still put up my amvs on tha org as well, fuck tha bullshit. I would like to see people like him diss me about my edits to my face than when they're safe and cozy in front of a monitor, I will break their mind and body.
Another notable quote from sourfacekid.
Man why do these org editors talk shit about YT editors, then come OUR FUCKIN TURF and talk shit? Don't get it if you got sucha damn probelm with YT editors he needs to stay teh fuk off imo

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Re: Epic Fail - boochsack channel rant

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:24 am

I might respect that opinion more if it wasn't written in gangsta-speak.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:35 pm

odd usually i hear we are elitist jerks O.o

though basing our entire population on one 14 year old seems a little silly :P

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:56 pm

Dude ZetZu, what the fuck.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:13 pm

he needs to stay teh fuk off imo
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:20 pm

then come OUR FUCKIN TURF and talk shit?
WEST SYYYYDDDDEEEE 4 LYFE YO.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:35 pm

♪Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be frie-ends?♪
Under Construction

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:44 pm

Deng, that's really unfortunate. Just from reading that, I don't know where the drive to be a jerk is coming from. :(

The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:I might respect that opinion more if it wasn't written in gangsta-speak.
Why? lol

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:50 pm

Someone link me to this guys videos, I think he could benefit from a godix op.

Vax
Sexy black guy
Org Profile

Post by Vax » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:00 pm

Hehe. Funny :up: Though Zetzu can get mean, inappropriate, and oblivious to people's feelings., and that's not cool at all :nono:

Return to “General AMV”