searching and downloading vids problem

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Icefire
Org Profile

searching and downloading vids problem

Post by Icefire » Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:19 am

im a newb with a question: i just found out how to search for and download anime music videos, and i wanted to ask: why is it every time i download a vid where it says duraton: 4 or so minutes and i wait and download it and it only turns out to be some dodgy 16 seconds crap????

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Fri Jan 10, 2003 11:58 am

Your hard drive might be nearly full... windows likes to fuck with peoples heads like that.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:31 pm

Danny's got a good point. You Windows drive may be nearly full. I had this problem myself for a while, as I kept my C: drive as small as possible when partitioning. However, Windoze usually warned me that a file couldn't be completed due to a lack of space...
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

guitar_demon
Org Profile

Post by guitar_demon » Mon Jan 13, 2003 8:50 pm

i have the exact opposite problem when i try and download a video here i get a link problem for every single one why is this happening?
R.I.P. Chuck Shuldiner(the father of death metal)
POW MIA NEVER FORGOTTEN
noone can ever tell you to turn down your amp unless there in your band or of better skill
maybe i only hang with wierdos and hudlums and junkies i keep em by my side
maybe momma doesnt understand a friend is hard to come by so ill keep what i can find
you know your an alcohalic when the bar tender knows ur name...and you haev never been to that bar befor

Return to “General AMV”