Just a stupid thought probably

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
kagomeshadow
Org Profile

Just a stupid thought probably

Post by kagomeshadow » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:46 am

Okay so I'm here it almost 2am I'm bored and looking through a lot of these videos around here and I just can't seem to find anything I like I mean it looks like I will then I don't I mean maybe I should lower my standards but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on an AMV I might like...But now within my standard currently I hope...

-Has to be timed correctly not off by like 1/2 a second unless it happens once or twice (sometimes I know it can be hard to be perfect)

-hopefully what the video is showing is kind of what is going on or sounds like what is going on in the song (none of like a love song when its an anime about just fighting or killing, and vice versa)

-decent song: I dont mind some pop my favorite is rock and for the love of god no country or gospel and no rap (some hip-hop might be okay so dont be afraid to suggest it)

I also want to know if my standards are too high or if I'm just looking in the wrong places

(I know they are blocked but my favorite bands are Evanescence, and Linkin Park so somewhere along those lines would be best)

LivingFlame
Org Profile

Post by LivingFlame » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:55 am

Found it in an announcement thread, so you may well have already looked at it. The beat synch is spot on, lyric synch is abundant, it's a pop-rockish song, and it's upbeat and fun. At least that's my take on it. But again, if you've been looking around here (the forums), then I wouldn't be surprised if you looked at it already.
... yea ...

kagomeshadow
Org Profile

Post by kagomeshadow » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:55 am

oh and by the way here is Georgia so yeah just for any of you wondering if I was still here or not I will be up for at least like 3 or 4 more hours and of course I'm watching this thread so feel free to post and I will probably answer rather quickly

LivingFlame
Org Profile

Post by LivingFlame » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:55 am

Bam, same time post'd. o__O
... yea ...

kagomeshadow
Org Profile

Post by kagomeshadow » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:56 am

LivingFlame wrote:
Found it in an announcement thread, so you may well have already looked at it. The beat synch is spot on, lyric synch is abundant, it's a pop-rockish song, and it's upbeat and fun. At least that's my take on it. But again, if you've been looking around here (the forums), then I wouldn't be surprised if you looked at it already.
Thanks I'll check it out but no this is like the first day I have really been looking around the forums for anything so I haven't really seen anything from forums yet

Purge
Org Profile

Post by Purge » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:57 am

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:57 am

Evanescence music is a no go on this site, but there are plenty of Linkin Park videos =/

For really good videos, check this

kagomeshadow
Org Profile

Post by kagomeshadow » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:57 am

LivingFlame wrote:Bam, same time post'd. o__O
lol yep

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:21 am

Get THIS it fits your description perfectly, other than that you can look yourself into THAT section (Over-used music if you look for LP) or the list that Yue gave you.

kagomeshadow
Org Profile

Post by kagomeshadow » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:43 am

@Living Flame: Yes I would have to say that is was pretty good the only thing about it is It felt like they took something cut it up and put it in a new order and that is just not what I'm looking for (but I did like it) I really want like one where someone really worked on it REALLY worked on it to make it as great like it is a plus if lips look like they sync up with the music...but I dont like it when it is several anime titles in one and I dont like sequels to be used as an extention to the point its still a different title if it says part 2 or second but it was a very cute one thanks :D

Return to “General AMV”