Trying to track Kevin Caldwell, in real life...

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Gottaname
Org Profile

Trying to track Kevin Caldwell, in real life...

Post by Gottaname » Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:19 pm

Okay, in reference to the other post 'who is kevin caldwell', I managed to get all this data.

I checked Kevin Cladwell's former E-mail, his ISP only support in Dallas/Ft. Worth, McKinney and Greenville Areas. (I hope he hasn't moved) so we can possibly narrow it down that he lives somewhere in there.

Secondly, I ran a check in the phone directory, assuming he is around 29 to 31, http://teaser.ussearch.com/teaser/tease ... 9&x=45&y=6
There are 108 Kevin Caldwells living in the US of A, I'll maybe filter off the locations, then look for a Kevin Caldwell who is a Computer Engineer and hopefully we'll get a few to sort, then from then on is to run a check on each of them. And maybe... we might find the missing hero....

Brolli411
Org Profile

Post by Brolli411 » Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:33 pm

Jesus...Stalker.
<A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... 61">Member Profile</a>

"You just saved the entire world from a near-death destruction, how do you feel?"
"I'm going to Disney Land!"
"That's right, Disney Land, you heard it here first folks."

MPEG2Source("C:/<A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/">Read <a href=http://www.a-m-v.org/guides/avtech31/>ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides</a></a>")

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:35 pm

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard, and that is ALL I have to say on the subject.
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

Vancore
Org Profile

Post by Vancore » Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:49 pm

You sure you want to track him down, after reading Antonio Alles's post in the last post about this it seems to me the only thing you'll succeed in doing is pissing him off. I usually consider that a very bad thing to do.
Really not sure why you want to contact him, if you want his video's their are plenty of other ways to get them, better ways and I would highly doubt it that he'd mind you distributing them without his permission. If you would just like to say a few words on how he was such an inspireaton back then (previous post) I think he knows, he's surely been annoyed enough, he just doesn't want it and thats cool.
I'm not sure to why you want to contact him, if its for any of the above I'd just let it be.

Nappy
Org Profile

Post by Nappy » Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:19 pm

hopefully phade just puts them on the golden doughnut 8)

RadicalEd0
Org Profile

Post by RadicalEd0 » Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:42 pm

wow, judging from what AZ posted (which I havent seen before today) kevin seems like a big ass :\
anime is childish ey :p
NMEAMV: PENIS
NMEAMV: IN
NMEAMV: YO
NMEAMV: MIXED
NMEAMV: DRINK

Gottaname
Org Profile

Post by Gottaname » Sun Dec 22, 2002 12:34 am

Well... I just intend to look for him, just maybe pass him some letters (if you guys want to send him something), then I'll burn up his address so that nobody will ever find out his identity... aahahahahah!!!!!!

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Sun Dec 22, 2002 12:36 am

Gottaname wrote:Well... I just intend to look for him, just maybe pass him some letters (if you guys want to send him something), then I'll burn up his address so that nobody will ever find out his identity... aahahahahah!!!!!!

Errr that makes no sense???

~klinky

Gottaname
Org Profile

Post by Gottaname » Sun Dec 22, 2002 12:43 am

Whoops! I mean location....

Gottaname
Org Profile

Post by Gottaname » Sun Dec 22, 2002 12:45 am

Don't worry... I won't physically stalk him, I'm here in singapore and he's there in the US, I've got the pacific ocean or the Alantic + Indian Ocean seperating me from him, the best I can do is track his present active e-mail address.

Return to “General AMV”