Yeah yeah, new video coming, it sucks.......

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.

Yeah yeah, new video coming, it sucks.......

Postby Paperskunk » Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:42 pm

:cry: Yeah, I just realized that I am not a profesional video editor. I will not make a really good video for a couple of years.... If i'm still maing videos by then.. Oh well expecct an unoriginal piece of crap in the next week, you know Bebop and trigun... Originality 0..... I didn't even come up with the concept....that is my downfall...... it's an action video too and I suck at those..... but It's still fun to make and i'm still gonna make em..... I AM A FOOL DON;T FEEL SORRY FOR ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH HAHAHAH yar' cool.....jebus
Bring the OT forum back!

Far From Perfect - My latest
User avatar
Paperskunk
 
Joined: 17 Mar 2002
Location: Kobe, Japan

Postby Castor Troy » Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:59 pm

I doubt most of us are even professional... except Maboroshi and his Bandai work..
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: California
Status: Retired from AMVs

There ya go...

Postby OmniStrata » Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:47 am

What a great way to promote your future works!

:oops:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
User avatar
OmniStrata
 
Joined: 01 Aug 2001
Location: Chicago
Status: Wealthy

Postby You choose Sam,the rest » Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:12 am

At least it wasn't like how Frost promoted his future video.....
You choose Sam,the rest
 
Joined: 10 Aug 2001

Postby Rozard » Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:44 am

Hey HK, I'll save you the time: it SUCKS!
Image
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
User avatar
Rozard
 
Joined: 31 Oct 2001
Location: West Palm Beach, FL

Postby SpPANDA » Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:16 am

i suck too.

we should work together
User avatar
SpPANDA
 
Joined: 06 May 2002
Location: Santa Clara, CA

Re: Yeah yeah, new video coming, it sucks.......

Postby mexicanjunior » Sat Jul 13, 2002 7:16 am

Paperskunk wrote::cry: Yeah, I just realized that I am not a profesional video editor. I will not make a really good video for a couple of years.... If i'm still maing videos by then.. Oh well expecct an unoriginal piece of crap in the next week, you know Bebop and trigun... Originality 0..... I didn't even come up with the concept....that is my downfall...... it's an action video too and I suck at those..... but It's still fun to make and i'm still gonna make em..... I AM A FOOL DON;T FEEL SORRY FOR ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH HAHAHAH yar' cool.....jebus


Don't feel too bad, the "hoes" thing was funny. =P
User avatar
mexicanjunior
 
Joined: 27 Jun 2001
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: It's a process...

Re: Yeah yeah, new video coming, it sucks.......

Postby TobinHood » Sat Jul 13, 2002 7:41 am

mexicanjunior wrote:
Don't feel too bad, the "hoes" thing was funny. =P


No it wasn't! :P
http://sakkaku.icedomain.netImageImage
I've got to stop procrasturbating.
User avatar
TobinHood
Mr. Poopy Pants
 
Joined: 21 Mar 2001
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Nah...

Postby melezov » Sat Jul 13, 2002 7:43 am

Not true...
I've seen the hoes and the love me 2 times.. pretty neato. :)

BTW: I've extracted the hoes.mp3 and it's in my regular playlist..
Man that song is really great.. And the idea too :)
I mean.. Ranma and CB?!? LOL!

You could remaster the vid once with better lip sync it would be a killer
User avatar
melezov
 
Joined: 09 Mar 2002
Location: Croatia, Zagreb

Re: Yeah yeah, new video coming, it sucks.......

Postby mexicanjunior » Sat Jul 13, 2002 8:32 am

TobinHood wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:
Don't feel too bad, the "hoes" thing was funny. =P


No it wasn't! :P


Yes it was! Stop making HK cry! ;_;
User avatar
mexicanjunior
 
Joined: 27 Jun 2001
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: It's a process...

MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Postby Paperskunk » Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:23 pm

Yar' cool. boo hoo hoo hoo boo hoohoooooooo :D :( :o :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Bring the OT forum back!

Far From Perfect - My latest
User avatar
Paperskunk
 
Joined: 17 Mar 2002
Location: Kobe, Japan


Return to General AMV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests