Multiple Screen AMV

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Jace Tsunami
Org Profile

Post by Jace Tsunami » Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:58 pm

I see what you're saying, but that's also the first thing I said. Besides some moniters are even more expensive. My moniter was just about 500. It's a flat screen convertable, so you can stand it up or wall mount it. It's got an analog and pure digital in, it may be 15" but it's also in wide screen format and lcd. I'm still paying this off, probably for the nest year and a half, so even though i think it's cool and that koop should go for it, even I'd be left out of the experience.
http://www.punkaddict.com

myspace.com/punkaddict

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:02 pm

You know, I think I'm gonna be left out the experince as well.. I don't have a 3-screen setup either. :shock: But with christmas rolling along.... :? I'll probably pull through with this idea eventually, just much later than sooner. As for making a 'formatted for single screen' version, I'll probably end up having to make one of those as well. Thanks for the input. :D

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:02 am

DAMNIT!

He makes such good vids and now, since I only have 1 monitor, I can't SEE IT! :(
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

CArnesen
Org Profile

Post by CArnesen » Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:28 pm

I understand what you're saying, but the multiple monitor situation would only be purposeful if you're intersted in getting the highest quality picture for presentation. For distribution purposes, you'll probably just want to make one file with both AMVs, side by side. (Unless the actual presentation should have, one AMV in front, one up on the ceiling, one on the left and right walls, etc...)

For example, I could take a widescreen video clip and split it down the middle and have two regular sized clips and then play them back on separate monitors side by side... Or I could just leave them together and play it in widescreen on one monitor...
--Chris ^_^

Jace Tsunami
Org Profile

Post by Jace Tsunami » Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:33 pm

that would be sooooooOOOOOOO cool!!! If some one made a suround video presentation, but there was one on the ceiling. It'd be like that nintendo game glove ball, 4-5 walls of video pleasure, that'd be pretty fucking sweet.

myspace.com/punkaddict

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:45 pm

I think this ceiling idea is a little over my head. :?

Jace Tsunami
Org Profile

Post by Jace Tsunami » Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:48 pm

that'd be pretty bad ass though! :D

myspace.com/punkaddict

Return to “General AMV”