I have found a WORKING Final Fantasy X Video Ripper!

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.

Postby TheG-Man » Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:21 am

Cool littel porgram:) it works just fine for me:) now i just have to find something that will rip the audio form it and something to rip the movies off my ps1 and computer games so i can get the other FFs i have;)
TheG-Man

Postby otakuscotty » Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:35 am

why can't you just output the ps2 to your computer video card and press record... I do that all the time with my All In Wonder Raedon 7500 card. video quality looks fine to me.
otakuscotty

Postby -M_X_R- » Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:52 pm

For more on the topic and programs about ps2 fmv's got to this website http://muzzleflash.da.ru/ and click on PSS Plex and this one as well http://www.megagames.com/ps2/ps2_utils.shtml and scroll down to the very bottom right at graphic tools :roll:
-M_X_R-

Postby Flea Of Terror » Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:10 pm

The banana is back again! =D
lol

Anyway, well, this program was going to come along soon anyway.
As for TheG-Man, I uploaded the newer version shortly after posting the link, so download again, the new version rips the audio to a seperate audio file.

Also, I added a section to my website for downloads of programs like this. PSS Plex is awsome, I'll put it up there on monday. It can rip just about and video file from any game.
Flea Of Terror

Postby TheG-Man » Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:16 am

hey flea, i tried dowloading it again form your site, but i got the same exact one that i did befor. so i still dont have any audio. am i doing something wrong? :cry:
TheG-Man

Postby Flea Of Terror » Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:13 pm

I dont know TheG-Man
Make sure its version 2.02. Version 2.02 rips the audio to, and is what I uploaded to the site. If it dosnt seem to work, make sure you delete the old version before running the new version.
Flea Of Terror

Postby TheG-Man » Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:03 pm

I got it, thanks! :D
TheG-Man

Postby Cosmos Studio » Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:50 pm

Okay, I've looked through the sites and everything and still don't get it..I've got the movie files now, in mv2 format, now what? I've tried a few diff. programs to re-convert them, but nothing seems to work right.
Thanks,
~Cosmos
Cosmos Studio

Postby TheG-Man » Mon Jul 15, 2002 8:30 pm

The way i got them to work was to get dvd2avi, a prgam that converts those m2v files to an avi file. then you should be able to use your normal prgrams to do waht you want with it :wink:

Heres the site i got the program off of http://www.dawnload.net/video_software/ ... vd2avi.cfm

hope this helps :)
TheG-Man

Postby Cosmos Studio » Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:18 pm

Yep! After you suggested that, I tried it again (this time using a different codec) and I got it working. Thanks so much! I know FFX is going to be totally over-used, but I'm totally hyped on doing this vid. ^^
~Cosmos
Cosmos Studio

Previous

Return to General AMV