Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:11 pm

Wonka wrote:shes spoken for
She plays golf?

Hawaii
Org Profile

Post by Hawaii » Sat Jul 06, 2002 8:03 pm

I really didn't get that... :? Anyway,

Sometimes it's good to a take a break. I haven't been very active in the AMV community since I stopped running the FTP server way back in the day. In most part, it is the running of said server that made me want to leave. You guys have no idea how angry and frustrated running that damn server made me. Well, Waldo knows.

Enjoy your sabbatical, if that's what it is. Come back when you think it's fun again, because it should be fun dammit. It's not a job, it's a hobby.

Speaking of the review system, I have never really made use of it. I am not comfortable assigning a number to something. What constitutes a 6 rather than a 7? I really don't know. Should it be changed? It's really not up to me, is it. You would have to bring that up with Phade, and I'm sure people have done so on numerous occasions. If he's not going to change it, then he's not going to. Seeing as he's the one busting his ass on this website, he definitely has the final say.
"Don't try to be like Jackie...there is only one Jackie. Study computers instead." --Jackie Chan

Hawaii
Org Profile

Post by Hawaii » Sat Jul 06, 2002 8:04 pm

Nevermind, I got it. :oops:
"Don't try to be like Jackie...there is only one Jackie. Study computers instead." --Jackie Chan

Waldo
Org Profile

Post by Waldo » Sat Jul 06, 2002 8:47 pm

Hawaii wrote:In most part, it is the running of said server that made me want to leave. You guys have no idea how angry and frustrated running that damn server made me. Well, Waldo knows.
Ain't that the truth. Running my university's anime club for three years made me sick of anime. I'm just now getting back to the point where I actually watch anime at cons. The anime itself wasn't the problem, it was the bad association with the club. Those people drove me crazy after a while with all their internal bickering and complaining. Ingrates... :evil:

Return to “General AMV”