Reveal yourself AMVers.

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.

Postby Rurounikeitaro » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:44 pm

He he, I was actually trying to do that asian peace sign thing but I had my hand turned the wrong way making it look too cool. I could photoshop a finger away and then it would look like I'm flipping someone off, but then I would look like a super badass :lol:
Image
Image
User avatar
Rurounikeitaro
 
Joined: 15 Dec 2003
Location: Piscataway, NJ Watching: Death Note, KIBA, Sola

Postby Seijin_Dinger » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:46 pm

well the way you have it now, its how its done in England

THANK YOU RED DWARF
Image
Sakura-Con AMV Contest 2005-2012, Vice Chairman 2013-2014
User avatar
Seijin_Dinger
Moron #69
 
Joined: 18 Mar 2001
Location: Puyallup, WA
Status: in a relationship

Postby The Wired Knight » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:59 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Seijin_Dinger wrote:we need more cute girls


Image

I look like my avatar!

Damn, I'm awesome at cosplay. 8-)


And now I can't watch Naruto anymore :shock:
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.
User avatar
The Wired Knight
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2001
Location: Right next door to you
Status: Attorney At Law

Postby Seijin_Dinger » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:03 pm

YAY 1 less Narutard
Image
Sakura-Con AMV Contest 2005-2012, Vice Chairman 2013-2014
User avatar
Seijin_Dinger
Moron #69
 
Joined: 18 Mar 2001
Location: Puyallup, WA
Status: in a relationship

Postby Shinodude » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:50 pm

The Wired Knight wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:
Seijin_Dinger wrote:we need more cute girls


Image

I look like my avatar!

Damn, I'm awesome at cosplay. 8-)


And now I can't watch Naruto anymore :shock:


I know what you mean :shock: every time I whatch it or read it when sakura comes up castro troys face is on her
Shinodude
emodude
 
Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Location: under your bed

Postby Seijin_Dinger » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:01 pm

Caster, you are doing a great service
Image
Sakura-Con AMV Contest 2005-2012, Vice Chairman 2013-2014
User avatar
Seijin_Dinger
Moron #69
 
Joined: 18 Mar 2001
Location: Puyallup, WA
Status: in a relationship

Postby Shinodude » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:03 pm

Seijin_Dinger wrote:
Rurounikeitaro wrote:Gaaaahhh, I look to gangsta-ish here when I'm completely not. Oh well...
Image
I never even wear the hat and wave cap but I put them on for pictures. :lol:


is it me or is he flipping me off?
(the Brittish in the communiyty will understand)


rurouni can flip off anybody he whants to b/c hes cool like that XD
Shinodude
emodude
 
Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Location: under your bed

Postby Castor Troy » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:11 pm

bwahahaha
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: California
Status: Retired from AMVs

Postby sasuke2468 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:16 pm

XD I'm super sayan!

Image

-_- although its the most recent pic of me i hav my hair is actually now black with red strips.... and my not dyed hair is brown XD
User avatar
sasuke2468
 
Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Location: Six feet under the ground covered in dirt

Postby Shinodude » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:20 pm

sasuke2468 wrote:XD I'm super sayan!

Image

-_- although its the most recent pic of me i hav my hair is actually now black with red strips.... and my not dyed hair is brown XD



now if you only got your hair to spike up then you can be truly super sayian
Shinodude
emodude
 
Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Location: under your bed

Postby Seijin_Dinger » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:26 pm

I will get a pic of me taken at the con with Jaime
my hair has lost all the red color finally (well it turned pink for a good while)
Image
Sakura-Con AMV Contest 2005-2012, Vice Chairman 2013-2014
User avatar
Seijin_Dinger
Moron #69
 
Joined: 18 Mar 2001
Location: Puyallup, WA
Status: in a relationship

Postby Kitsuner » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:07 am

Image
So... I went to Marine World this weekend and ended up actually getting one of those roller coaster pictures... :/
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Postby Shinodude » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:08 am

Kitsuner wrote:Image
So... I went to Marine World this weekend and ended up actually getting one of those roller coaster pictures... :/


I thought you where 13 >.>
Shinodude
emodude
 
Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Location: under your bed

Postby Kitsuner » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:09 am

shinodude wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Image
So... I went to Marine World this weekend and ended up actually getting one of those roller coaster pictures... :/


I thought you where 13 >.>

How many times do I have to tell you? I'm 12. :/
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Postby Shinodude » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:10 am

Kitsuner wrote:
shinodude wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Image
So... I went to Marine World this weekend and ended up actually getting one of those roller coaster pictures... :/


I thought you where 13 >.>

How many times do I have to tell you? I'm 12. :/



omg i was off by a year....wich is you?
Shinodude
emodude
 
Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Location: under your bed

PreviousNext

Return to General AMV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests