Anyone watch the amvs from the cds they got from AX yet?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:31 am

Slowly getting through them myself. Once I see them all then I'll start leaving feedback. I'm finally getting around to that. If you guys could be so kind as to leave me some as well for my vids I'd be greatfull. Thanks.

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Fri Jul 12, 2002 3:43 am

For those of you that got my DVD and have tried it, how has it worked? I'd like to be able to compile a list of all the players that it works on so I can be sure. I had a few problems on a sony here at home, but our RCA player plays it fine, the Skyworth I had back down south played it fine, my computer plays it fine (although someone said that their RealHollywood+ Freezes when making a menu selection, I don't have that problem on my RH+)

Beefmaster10000
Org Profile

Post by Beefmaster10000 » Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:55 am

Exactly what music videos are on these CDs? I would like to see some of these videos you are watching on these CDs.

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:32 pm

For those of you that got my DVD and have tried it, how has it worked? I'd like to be able to compile a list of all the players that it works on so I can be sure. I had a few problems on a sony here at home, but our RCA player plays it fine, the Skyworth I had back down south played it fine, my computer plays it fine (although someone said that their RealHollywood+ Freezes when making a menu selection, I don't have that problem on my RH+)
It sort of worked on my Hitachi DV-P505, but would lock up a lot so it was basically unplayable (Brads too). It plays fine on my computer's DVD player though... Thats kind of why I don't bother yet with DVDs

Vlad[/quote]

Return to “General AMV”