Can I get some help everyone? [recommended Pearl Jam AMVs]

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
FATTY_VM
Org Profile

Can I get some help everyone? [recommended Pearl Jam AMVs]

Post by FATTY_VM » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:03 pm

Ive been checking through the catalogue, looking for some AMV's done to songs from Pearl Jam.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations, or had a favorite among the ones they've encountered.

:D
...the problem I see a lot is that many good amv makers think they suck, and many bad amv makers think they're good.
I've seen it happen, man! I've SEEN IT!..
--Rob Kenchu

Hao HoroHoro girl
Org Profile

Post by Hao HoroHoro girl » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:10 am

No comment on the Pearl Jam stuff, but I'm not too sure if I'm good or bad at amvs. Think you can let me know?
Hao: You're so small...

DeinReich
Org Profile

Post by DeinReich » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:46 am

Well, since there is no section devoted to Pearl Jam in the AMV Reccomendations forum, I'd just go by what other people have left in their opinions of a video that yoou found in the search, depending if the opinions are public.

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:31 am

I haven't found an AMV with Pearl Jam music I really liked yet. There are only 30, atm in the catalog and of those, 18 are downloadable (17 locally). I've only downloaded a few that seemed interesting so I can't really make any suggestions. Shouldn't take too long to download and view all of them if you are on broadband. You know you want to... :twisted:
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

Return to “General AMV”