Quik question?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Maximo
Org Profile

Quik question?

Post by Maximo » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:08 pm

I was wondering what service was most widely used for hosting. I have decided i am going to stop depending on others and do my own hosting. So i would like to hear some prices that you guys are paying, yu know monthly yearly stuff. It would be a real big help cuz i got like 10 vids i would like to put out there. 8)
Sha yi jing bai!
Newest vid: D!

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:58 pm

The service I'm using hasn't given me any problems within my year and a half of using it, but a lot of other people have gotten booted for bandwidth consumption.

I'm paying about $140 a year for my hosting (1 GB Storage and...well we won't get into Bandwidth limits, but 'Unlimited' is what's advertised). Haven't had a server crash or been capped yet for bandwidth, so I can't complain.

Of course I'm not going to name the service, because that just causes a mad rush of people to it. :P
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Fri Nov 08, 2002 7:21 am

I don't really need the names of services, all ia am looking for is how much it is going to cost me for some good reliable hosting.
Sha yi jing bai!
Newest vid: D!

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Fri Nov 08, 2002 7:27 am

It costs out the ass for good hosting, I pay about US $30 a month for Wicked hosting (whatever you can download, my server can upload to you whatever your max D/l speed is instead of 4-20k per second).
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Return to “General AMV”