Final Fantasy Anime Music Video project

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.

Final Fantasy Anime Music Video project

Postby nekosama » Tue Jul 09, 2002 1:33 am

Just a reminder that the Final Fantasy Anime Music Video project will be featured at this year's Neko-Con. Also, the deadline for entries has been pushed back to Aug. 31, 2002. Please see the FFAMV site for more at http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/ffamv
nekosama

Postby VicBond007 » Tue Jul 09, 2002 9:53 am

Don't we have enough FF AMVs already? :|

I got an idea! For the next project, do a DBZ AMV project and set it to a Linkin' Park album! It'd be brilliant! :mrgreen:
"With free bagels we can live like Kings!...Kings who have to pay for their own castle in order to get the free bagels!" - Omar Jenkins
VicBond007

Postby jbone » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:05 am

If I cared about this "project," I wouldn't have sent its originator an angry message after being spammed with a request to be part of it. :-D
jbone

Postby Declan_Vee » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:38 am

... Is that thing still going on... :?
AMV Search | AMV Guides
AMV Live. "It's like Iron Chef, only too many cooks will spoil the broth"
Declan_Vee
Mr. Poopy Pants

Postby Professional 666 » Tue Jul 09, 2002 1:57 pm

What?! No more nifty spam?!
<a href="http://www.geocities.com/professional666/index.html">Six Sided Video</a>
Professional 666

Postby Eek-1 » Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:22 pm

There arent that many AMVs that uses soundtrack from Final Fantasy video games.
Eek-1

Postby Rozard » Tue Jul 09, 2002 10:11 pm

Yeah, I get an e-mail from them a long time ago, asking to make a video for them, displaying how FF has affected my life and my love of anime. Truth be known, I've never played a Final Fantasy game, nor do I have any intention to. I don't really care.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
Rozard

Re: Final Fantasy Legendary Weapon Movie

Postby animedreamware » Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:26 am

Im planing Makeing a Final Fantasy 10 Music Video. It's Called Final Fantasy The Legendary Weapon. it's going to be 1 hour 30 mins to 2 Hour Movie. So i'll really dont know excally how im going to make it. But I will make it. So do not copy the name of this music video. Well if you wont to give me some help then that's cool that would be nice. A Final Fantasy 10 Movie. :D
Please fill free to e-mail me for any questions regarding my Music Videos i'll be happy to make it better for a new one. That makes me for a plan for a new one. I got a TV-OUT and a lot of Japanese Animation Videos. So please fill free to e-mail me or contact me in any way.
animedreamware

Postby klinky » Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:08 am

animedreamware wrote:Im planing Makeing a Final Fantasy 10 Music Video. It's Called Final Fantasy The Legendary Weapon. it's going to be 1 hour 30 mins to 2 Hour Movie. So i'll really dont know excally how im going to make it. But I will make it. So do not copy the name of this music video. Well if you wont to give me some help then that's cool that would be nice. A Final Fantasy 10 Movie. :D

I can't stand a minute of it, how will I stand a hour and a half?

~klinky
klinky

Postby rurouni_trelane » Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:58 am

animedreamware wrote:Im planing Makeing a Final Fantasy 10 Music Video. It's Called Final Fantasy The Legendary Weapon. it's going to be 1 hour 30 mins to 2 Hour Movie. So i'll really dont know excally how im going to make it. But I will make it. So do not copy the name of this music video. Well if you wont to give me some help then that's cool that would be nice. A Final Fantasy 10 Movie. :D

<blink blink> :shock:

OH GOD THE HORROR!!! GETITOFF GETITOFF GETITOFF!!! <runs around in circles screaming> CAN'T YOU SEE IT??? CAN'T YOU SEE THEIR SCHEME??? THE FANBOYS, THEY'LL TAKE OVER THE WORLD THEY WILL!!! AND THEN THEY WILL FORCE EVERY AMV TO BE LP, OR DBZ, OR FF, OR EVA VIDEOS WITH FLASHING IMAGES, OR... OR... OR.... <runs screaming like a madman smashing through nearest wall and leaving hole the shape of his body>
I believe in equality of the sexes and all, but hey, I likes boobs.
rurouni_trelane

Re: Ramirez vs. Sephiroth

Postby Sub0 » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:04 am

I'm acturally in the middle of making an FF7/ SOA vid but it has nothing to do with this.

Hey! I remember that stoopid email... though I don't think I understood it or maybe I just deleted it.... oh well... I had this Idea WAYYYYY before that... really... maybe I'll have it done by Aug. 31 ;-p I have my capture card so things are finally on their way.
Sub0

Postby The Wired Knight » Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:38 am

My girlfriend is lending me her FFVII CD so I should be getting to work on it soon and shouldn't have a problem meeting the deadline. The only possible conflict is my move to college.
The Wired Knight

Return to General AMV