Revaluation of this hosting thingy...

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Tue Nov 05, 2002 8:30 pm

Sweet, the free account looks perfect for me! :D

I already do have most of my vids hosted on various clubs or whatnot that people suggested to me over the Internet, but as I make more vids my available space is going down and down and down... I'd like to put my future videos on your server, if possible. I'm not too sure how much bandwith my AMVs will take up, but from the sounds of other people, they take up a lot. :shock: I guess we'll find out whether the 800 MB bandwith is going to be enough for me or not soon enough...

Right now I do have an older video of mine that's host-less which I'd like to put on your server. It shouldn't take up even a quarter of the 200 MB limit (I think it's about 40 MB), so I've still got plenty of leftover room for any future AMVs I make. I'd like to start with that one sometime soon, so could you please let me know how I go about getting the vid on your server?
ImageImage

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Tue Nov 05, 2002 8:48 pm

4gb? Damn... I went through 10 gb in 8 fuggin hours with the release of "Not Another One!" It really irked me until I got my new hosting and domain, because I thought, "Hey, 10 gb is all I'll ever need!" WRONG!
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Gottaname
Org Profile

YYYYEEEHHHHHAAAA!!!!

Post by Gottaname » Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:41 pm

Just in! I've got affiliation with a Games Server Company running online servers for Quake 3 and Half-life: Counter-Strike. They're definately providing Unlimited Transfer/Bandwidth since they're built for crazed Kamikaze Gamers, they servers are lightning fast and able to support simultaeous connections.

Return to “General AMV”