Thank You

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Thank You

Post by ErMaC » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:42 pm

So after reading other people's Livejournals I found out that Extraordinary World was nominated in six categories. That last time this happened was in the 2002 VCAs with Soul of an Angel, and it didn't win a single one, so I'm not holding my breath :lol: but I wanted to say thanks to everyone who nominated the video. The lack of response it had been getting was making me think that no one had even bothered to watch something I spent a year and a half of my life making, so I'm just happy people saw it and enjoyed it, and hopefully even more people will see it now.

Win or lose, it's nice to know that people are watching it, and I didn't have to make a single forum post for the last half a year pimping it. XD

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:53 pm

I hope you don't other people puting their thank you's here as well..

I'd like to thank everyone who nominated me and my video this year. It's always enjoyable to see people take notice of what you've done, especially when you've refrained from promoting yourself at all. Thanks everyone.

: )

LCY84
Org Profile

Post by LCY84 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:05 pm

Corran wrote: I'd like to thank everyone who nominated me and my video this year. It's always enjoyable to see people take notice of what you've done, especially when you've refrained from promoting yourself at all. Thanks everyone.

: )
Same here.

I really thank people who have voted for my videos

:)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:59 pm

Extraordinary World had Major responce, Maybe I'm not near the level you are, But man.

Either way, Good job with the nominations. : )
"hey... no"

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:01 pm

I would certainly say the same - seeing how I never really pimped them actively, nor showed them at any other contests or conventions, I'm certainly grateful to all that my vids took in 6 nominations.

Thanks for the encouraging response, whatever happens next!
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:04 pm

Otohiko wrote:I would certainly say the same - seeing how I never really pimped them actively, nor showed them at any other contests or conventions, I'm certainly grateful to all that my vids took in 6 nominations.

Thanks for the encouraging response, whatever happens next!
Oh umm, yes.

I never did get to truthfully express how shocked I was to see myself Nominated at all. Thank you all. I appreciate it so much.
"hey... no"

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:20 pm

Ironically Best Trailer wasn't a catagory I was expecting to find myself nominated in (yeah yeah I know I make nothing but trailers, but still..). Turned out to be the ONLY catagory I was nominated in. Thanx a bunch, since I sat out of the last 1 or 2 VCA's disqualified, kinda nice to be in the running again.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:32 pm

I dunno, at first, Extraordinary World really rubbed me the wrong way.. My initial response was "Oh no, it's "Hero" all over agian, what with the Winamp style vis in the BG and weird stuff flying around...

But you know, after watching it a few more times, it's definitely growing on me. I probably wouldn't vote for it in all the categories it's nominated in myself, but it's nonsense to say it doesn't belong there. You did an awesome job, ErMaC. You deserve it!
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:33 am

Yeah what Justin and Eric said...
Thanks! ;)

(well that was easy)
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:38 am

My ego and I would like to thank anyone who nominated my video. I love each and every one of you and rest assured I'll be sending out the bribes I owe you shortly.

My wife, who has to put up with my ego, hates you all though.

Return to “General AMV”