for all you aim users out there...

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Akizu
Org Profile

for all you aim users out there...

Post by Akizu » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:12 pm

you know that one chatroom with all those spammers? mine is spam free! come in and talk about amv's and if any hackers come in tell me, i'll get rid of them i found out what kind of software they use! i'm a really nice person and will respect those who need help with amv's and other stuff, the chatroom name is called
amvdotorg
^_^ hope to see you soon!

Zero
Org Profile

Post by Zero » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:22 pm

Your chat room may be spam free, but your posts are loaded with them.

-Zero
Phade wrote:(I've actually promised to spend some time with my wife now. It's "happy Friday time".)

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:22 pm

can you keep it open 24/7 ?

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:23 pm

Respect? You spam booted me for no reason what so ever, other than you were pissy cause you were acting like an ass and got booted yourself, then resorted to spamming the chat. Then bitched about not getting respect afterwards.

I might of simpathized with you before hand cause you were a noob to the chat, but when you started attacking me with spam bots cause I was the only person in the chat will my privacy settings open to all users, you lost what ever kindness I had left.

[MOD99: We already have two chatrooms. The moderated IRC room and the unofficial AIM one. I don't think we need another one.]
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Return to “General AMV”