Brag much?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Kajino Rei
Org Profile

Post by Kajino Rei » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:48 pm

^Lies! May be it's your alter ego... :roll:
Coffee 54 wrote:I only brag in a very subtle manner, and only to people who really matter. So if any beautiful girls ask any of you how good Coffee 54 is? Say I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I promise to back you guys/girls up if any attractive girls/guys ask me about you. :D
:twisted: Do I detect the birth of a new club?
BDaWiD wrote:
Undertow wrote:Well, it's pretty quiet over on my messengers, but then again, most guys get uncomfortable around me, or don't know me well enough to talk to me. It would be nice to get to know more people, and actually have some people beta-test for me that van give me some constructive critisism, and not just say: "Great, i wish i was as good as you, i love this". But then again, i don't really send my betas to people that are really into AMVs, because i know few people here.
But well, i've never been bitched on or have someone brag to me how good they are. But then again, i neighter have the reputation to get noticed by many people.
So all the pro's and con's of being a girl that hangs around in the background
ohh...

ill be glad to review your beta-videos, also im pretty sure that if you mail any of the user around here they will reply to you, that's what i did at the start.
What he (hope you're a he) said.
In addition not all attention is wanted; my contact lists have too much testosterone. :roll:
SuperFusion wrote:You can always IM me... I don't have anything better to do.. I didn't get anything for Christmas.. *sniff* :cry:
You're not alone. Want some Tequila? :wink:
:twisted: Guide to how NOT to behave in the ORG

Resident "If you're stupid, I'll kill you" Katana Wielding Woman.

Uzumaki Miyazaki
Org Profile

Post by Uzumaki Miyazaki » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:46 am

Bloody hell, he's at it again!

A long long time ago, approximately 6 months 3 weeks 32 minutes and 2 seconds (Time may change as I'm still typing this post) in a forum far away, approximately 35 minutes, 45 degrees west, 34 hours, 55 degrees south. Superfusion, the registerd ''Superfusion'' on http://www.animemusicvideos.org tryed to ruin my reputation by creating a false chat just like the one he made here. Except he had me bloating about mine and slicing the admins music videos down.

Argh it took me awhile to clear my head after all that confusion and arguing. Atleast I won in the end. :D
Omgz Itz me

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:29 pm

Wait.. what? lmao XD

Wanna know why that's a lie? Because I didn't start posting on these forums till like 2 or 3 months ago. The other times I posted was just to post my vids. :)

[paizuri: This sounds like a domestic dispute so I'm locking it. Settle this outside of the forums please.]

Return to “General AMV”