Best P2P software?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:19 pm

Zarxrax wrote:I suggest you use kazaa. Its what i use. sometimes you can find full episodes as small as 50mb. which is good especially if you are on dialup, and they are like dvd quality you can get premier 5.5 there too, which is the best one.
As long as you do that no one can even be able to tell that you didnt buy the stuff cause it will look exactly teh same but you shouldnt talk about doing illgal stuff though/
It's posts like this one that almost make me want to retract my request to have this thread locked... :lol:
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:37 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Jaysin wrote:*whine bitch moan*
Hey, I have a better idea.

Zip it.
I love you.
Zarxrax wrote:I suggest you use kazaa. Its what i use. sometimes you can find full episodes as small as 50mb. which is good especially if you are on dialup, and they are like dvd quality you can get premier 5.5 there too, which is the best one.
As long as you do that no one can even be able to tell that you didnt buy the stuff cause it will look exactly teh same but you shouldnt talk about doing illgal stuff though/
I love you.
Wonka wrote:
Jaysin wrote:*whine bitch moan*
I love you.

omfg too much love is in the air
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Jaysin
Org Profile

Post by Jaysin » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:42 pm

man that's why i whipped out the <3 (internet heart)

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:44 pm

I thought Scintilla was a mod. :?:

trythil
is
Org Profile

Re: Best P2P software?

Post by trythil » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:50 pm

Jaysin wrote:Hey, i was wondering what a good P2P software program would be. Its more for my brother who wants to download music from unsigned bands and stuff but i'll also be using it for downloading a lot of unlicensed anime aswell :D

So i ask: What's a good program for P2P? If you could list what you like and dont like about it aswell as if there are any risks like spyware.

Thanks
download: http://127.0.0.1

It's only available every now and then. But the best P2P program EVER can be downloaded there and only there.

Trust me, I use it.

Jaysin
Org Profile

Post by Jaysin » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:56 pm

sweeet, i just downloaded kazaa, and rite now i'm getting some dbz videos and linkin park alblums, i gotta say kazaa is really easy to use, i was able to start getting stuff in no time. there's so many dbz videos i was thinkin maybe i could make an AMV or something? i'm also downloading some naruto aswell so we'll see what happens :D

ps: i'm getting random pop-ups right now tho, not sure what's up with that. do you think its cause i have kazaa open? also, my computer is running really slow ever since i downloaded kazaa, but that's probly cause i'm downloading right?

thanks for the help so far

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:58 pm

Jaysin wrote: ps: i'm getting random pop-ups right now tho, not sure what's up with that. do you think its cause i have kazaa open? also, my computer is running really slow ever since i downloaded kazaa, but that's probly cause i'm downloading right?

KaZaA contains spyware. You are now pwn3d.

Should have used the link I sent you -- the site is up and running as I write this. Too bad.

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:58 pm

Aww man your a cheap skate. :?

Jaysin
Org Profile

Post by Jaysin » Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:00 pm

trythil wrote:
Jaysin wrote: ps: i'm getting random pop-ups right now tho, not sure what's up with that. do you think its cause i have kazaa open? also, my computer is running really slow ever since i downloaded kazaa, but that's probly cause i'm downloading right?

KaZaA contains spyware. You are now pwn3d.

Should have used the link I sent you -- the site is up and running as I write this. Too bad.
what the heck is spyware and what the heck is "pwn3d" ?

thanks

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:01 pm

trythil, good god! Someone is hosting my webpage!
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Return to “General AMV”