Odorikuruu or how you spell it

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Rayek
Org Profile

Odorikuruu or how you spell it

Post by Rayek » Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:30 pm

Is there any other place to get this video execpt the given link? Anyone else hosting it? I've tried and tried some more to get a download for days, but never get one :( Theres nothing on kazaa or other p2p clients i've tried

This video BETTER be worth it, after all this troble. I'm all exhausted over having to lift my arm from the mouse & type this *leans back in the chair*

Oh, and if you don't see a pic next to my post, please tell me how to get it there. (Yes, I'm a n00b on this forum) :twisted:

Iamshadowkiller
Org Profile

Post by Iamshadowkiller » Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:39 pm

to answer your question, no, I don't know of any other place, though there's got to be.....=/....and yes, this video is definitely worth it......so..don't give up=)

/end
Oh how convenient. A theory about God that doesn't require looking through a telescope.

Iamshadowkiller
Org Profile

Post by Iamshadowkiller » Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:42 pm

doh>_<..I forgot the picture question, if by that, you mean avatar, then it's quite simple...=/...if you mean sig..it's also..sort of simple, but since you were not specific, I cannot help you yet...perhaps if you specify....=)...

/end
Oh how convenient. A theory about God that doesn't require looking through a telescope.

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:21 pm

For the avatar, just go into your profile and upload a picture. It has to be no bigger than 80 x 80 pixels, and under 6 kb, unless you host it from another site.

Odorikuruu is definately worth it. It's addictive, if you like happy dance stuff, anyway. :wink:

I saw a version on KaZaA once. Try at different times. Aokakesu's site doesn't work all the time, but keep trying back; that's how I got it. I think Simperson's site had it available, but his doesn't work 24-7 either... Just keep trying at different times, and as a last result I could send it to you over AIM.
ImageImage

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:38 pm

WinMX usually has somebody on that has the video available. Also, if you're on the AMV mailing list you can go on the ftp and get it. And no, nobody will tell you the password for the ftp, you must be on the mailing list to get it.
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:17 am

Uh...

hmmm...

Odorikuruu vs. MADs...

Depending on what you want...

Dance eye candy versus... [falls on floor convulging] eye candy...

^_^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Sat Sep 14, 2002 6:57 pm

FirestormXIII wrote:WinMX usually has somebody on that has the video available. Also, if you're on the AMV mailing list you can go on the ftp and get it. And no, nobody will tell you the password for the ftp, you must be on the mailing list to get it.
How do you get onto the mailing list? I entered my email, but I don't get any emails whatsoever about the a-m-v.org mailing list.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:03 pm

NicholasDWolfwood wrote:
FirestormXIII wrote:WinMX usually has somebody on that has the video available. Also, if you're on the AMV mailing list you can go on the ftp and get it. And no, nobody will tell you the password for the ftp, you must be on the mailing list to get it.
How do you get onto the mailing list? I entered my email, but I don't get any emails whatsoever about the a-m-v.org mailing list.
where is my review you bastard :evil: :evil:
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Sat Sep 14, 2002 11:29 pm

NicholasDWolfwood wrote:How do you get onto the mailing list? I entered my email, but I don't get any emails whatsoever about the a-m-v.org mailing list.
It's on yahoo. If you entered your e-mail and are using hotmail, then the e-mails are ending up in your junk mail folder. That's what happened to me, at least.
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:55 am

I did find Odorikuruu on Kazaa. Try at different times of day or different days of the week.

Um, that's all I can say, just that it's out there. O_o

Return to “General AMV”