Please forgive this poor noob's rudeness...

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Quetzalcoatl_sama
Org Profile

Please forgive this poor noob's rudeness...

Post by Quetzalcoatl_sama » Wed Sep 04, 2002 5:59 am

...but I've tried searching everywhere I can think of, and I can't find the AMV I'm looking for. It was shown for the closing ceremonies at SakuraCon 2002, and I'm afraid I don't know who created it. About all I can give you to go on is that it included about every single flight scene ever made.

Was anyone there, did you see it, and do you know who I have to thank for it? I'd really like to know if that person has any other AMV's, and maybe has that one available somewhere online.

--Quetzalcoatl_sama
If a Thing's Worth Doing, It's Worth Overdoing.

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Wed Sep 04, 2002 6:16 am

Yes you are indeed rude for referring to yourself as -sama. :wink:
Dunno what the AMV is tho, but I'd check SakuraCon's homepage because I bet it's whatever won best video.

Quetzalcoatl_sama
Org Profile

Post by Quetzalcoatl_sama » Wed Sep 04, 2002 6:23 am

ErMaC wrote:Yes you are indeed rude for referring to yourself as -sama. :wink:
Dunno what the AMV is tho, but I'd check SakuraCon's homepage because I bet it's whatever won best video.
Yeah, well, the nym "Quetzalcoatl" was already taken...and unfortunately SakuraCon's current site is all about the upcoming '03 con. I was able to find some of the staff on there, though, so I'll see if I can contact them for more information.
If a Thing's Worth Doing, It's Worth Overdoing.

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:48 pm

I'm not sure that that video is available.
I think it was made just for the con by either dokidoki, or Erick Kobet.

IIRC, one of those guys did the opening ceremony video, the other did the closer.

I don't blame you, I thought it was great stuff, and I wish I has a copy too. :?
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:44 pm

FurryCurry wrote:I'm not sure that that video is available.
I think it was made just for the con by either dokidoki, or Erick Kobet.
IIRC, one of those guys did the opening ceremony video, the other did the closer.
Nope, I didn't do either of them. I believe Eric showed me the opening video, which he did, but I missed the ending one. He might have done the ending one, but I didn't see it, and he was also working on titles for the AMV contest (which didn't end up getting shown), so I'm not sure.
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

Return to “General AMV”