Do you still watch your first AMV?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
XenoDrake
Org Profile

Do you still watch your first AMV?

Post by XenoDrake » Sat Aug 31, 2002 6:39 am

*Dips big toe into General AMV forum*

Well, I don’t come up here much, but the OT area is becoming a cesspool of Spam and it’s getting stupider by the second. Anyway, I just want to know, of all the videos you have made, do you still enjoy watching them? Me Personally, I still like to sit back and just watch my Ryoko one. I made the video, because “I” liked it, and I still do. I like to watch my videos from time to time, but my first one is special to me. Not because I have a Ryoko fetish, but because I can still feel the emotions I poured into that video as I was making it. So what if, now that I look at it with a bit more experience, I can see a lot of mistakes and bad quality all around. It still, to me, is the greatest AMV “idea” I have had. I hope to one day re-master it. Anyway, what about you, do you still “enjoy” your first AMV?

Also, if this is a thread topic that has been beaten to death, I didn’t know. A search of the forums yielded a lot of stuff, but on the first two pages, none of the threads were anything like this so I decided to post it. Sorry if it is though.

~XenoDrake
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
www.myspace.com/xenodrake for tunes

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Sat Aug 31, 2002 10:51 am

yeah, i still watch my first amv. heh....i just finished it two months ago. plus... i think it is better then the three ideas that i've had so far. i put a lot of thought into it and i watch it over and over to see how i can improve it so that when the viewer watches it, they will see it the way i see it and they will feel it the way i feel it. but i doubt i'm even close to that at the moment... -_- ::sigh:: i'm still trying to make it better...

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Sat Aug 31, 2002 10:53 am

No.

alternatefutures
Org Profile

Post by alternatefutures » Sat Aug 31, 2002 12:09 pm

Everyone once in a while when I'm in a strange mood. If I had encoded it better it'd probably be a different story.

Bushido Philosopher
Org Profile

Post by Bushido Philosopher » Sat Aug 31, 2002 12:18 pm

It's the fact that it's my first AMV that I don't watch it. Yeesh, such bad encoding compared to what I do now its almost embarassing.
"Many people want to change the world, but very few even consider changing themselves."
<<A>My Member Profile</a>> <<A>Read my Xanga</a>>

You choose Sam,the rest
Org Profile

Post by You choose Sam,the rest » Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:27 pm

No

Iamshadowkiller
Org Profile

Post by Iamshadowkiller » Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:36 pm

I watch mine from time to time.......

/end
Oh how convenient. A theory about God that doesn't require looking through a telescope.

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sat Aug 31, 2002 2:14 pm

I get extremely bored when I watch my first video and have trouble sitting through it, so no. But I still liked the idea, that's why I remasterd it into a better version that I can actually sit through and enjoy at times, but I don't think that counts...
ImageImage

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Sat Aug 31, 2002 2:17 pm

Me too. I still like to watch my first video from time to time. Even though it's a System of a Bebop vid, I still like it, although there is SO much I could have done better (those bumpers... ick).
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Sat Aug 31, 2002 2:19 pm

Your first was Brian Wilson Wuwu. If I were you I wouldn't wanna watch that either.
nil per os

Return to “General AMV”