OMG Windows Movie Maker 1.2.1 RELEASED :P

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:02 pm

Antonio Zalles wrote: Hmn.....maybe microsoft should create a version of WMM similiar to Premiere......yea the be nice to see..... :D
*drool* X 100 =P

Melfina
Org Profile

Post by Melfina » Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:11 pm

Windows Movie Premierer? :) I just want them to add some more stuff you can do...then I might be tempted to use it...again:)
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

Fluxmeister
Org Profile

Post by Fluxmeister » Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:18 pm

I think MS should fix it up a little bit... and simply let it export an avi. I mean how hard is it to shove some video at a codec and let it do all the work.

Of course they are just giving it away... but if they want to be more like OS X then they should make WMM just like iMovie. :P

LOL MJ, I hope you know I was kidding about the fishing thing, I just threw that in to be an obnoxious punk.

Ya know... I bet there is a hack out there... there has got to be a way to trick WMM into making any ole avi ...
| NHMK Music Video Downloads | Editing like it's 2006. |

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:31 pm

Fluxmeister wrote: LOL MJ, I hope you know I was kidding about the fishing thing, I just threw that in to be an obnoxious punk.
Of course man, you know I could never be made at my beloved Fluxie.

AMVUserII
Org Profile

Post by AMVUserII » Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:28 pm

Fluxmeister wrote:I think MS should fix it up a little bit... and simply let it export an avi. I mean how hard is it to shove some video at a codec and let it do all the work.

Of course they are just giving it away... but if they want to be more like OS X then they should make WMM just like iMovie. :P

LOL MJ, I hope you know I was kidding about the fishing thing, I just threw that in to be an obnoxious punk.

Ya know... I bet there is a hack out there... there has got to be a way to trick WMM into making any ole avi ...
iMovie? is that like the Mac version of WMM?

If so can it run on a PC? And where can i get this iMovie if it can run ona PC?

Also on another note is there a way to make Quicktime Media Player play AVIs?

I can play AVIs on all my other Media Players. Except Quicktime....

Oh and as for exportin' AVI in WMM if you know enough about software development you can make the hack yourself. Although it be a bitch to do.
-"We are the Next Generation in Anime Music Videos. We are Next Generation Films Inc."
-Next Generation Films Inc. (NGF)

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Re: OMG Windows Movie Maker 1.2.1 RELEASED :P

Post by bloodyfang » Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:49 pm

Melfina wrote:Windows Movie Maker version 1.2.1 is an update for Windows Movie Maker 1.1, 1.1.1, and 1.2, which were released in Windows XP Home Edition and Windows XP Professional. Users who want to create high quality movies that use the latest Windows Media Audio and Video codecs and increase the maximum display size for recording should download this update. Read more...
To download use the Microsoft Windows Update button in your start menu OR windowsupdate.microsoft.com

omg....THE GOD PROGRAM HAS GOTTEN GODLIER!!!
Moobie i love you man!! I was lookin for this thing but couldn't find it.

I hate Microsoft website.
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:58 pm

Antonio Zalles wrote: iMovie? is that like the Mac version of WMM?

If so can it run on a PC? And where can i get this iMovie if it can run ona PC?

Also on another note is there a way to make Quicktime Media Player play AVIs?

I can play AVIs on all my other Media Players. Except Quicktime....

Oh and as for exportin' AVI in WMM if you know enough about software development you can make the hack yourself. Although it be a bitch to do.
Yes iMovie is like WMM. same kinda click drag video editing.

big difference is that iMovie actually has some features. I know someone who is Mac crazy and we used it for a schol project. that was before i got into AMV's. I never thought i would see it again. then i found WMM on my comp and the rest is history.
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

kiddingchris
Org Profile

Post by kiddingchris » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:09 pm

in my mind, the only negative thing i can think of bout WMM is that theres a lack of DEs, but otherwise, i use it all the time, and it can make mock AVIs, which are fine, i haven't encountered one problem with the AVI format movies for the whole time i've been using it (bout 5 months).

Melfina
Org Profile

Post by Melfina » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:28 pm

If I had a Mac i would use it for AMVs...but being that im too lazy to buy one...and I would rather buy a PC...I don't think im going to get one soon unless I find one on my doorstep someday. I do hate my pc...but its better than it would be if it was a mac:)
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

Return to “General AMV”