Hardest type of AMV to make

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Hardest type of AMV to make

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Aug 16, 2002 10:45 pm

What would you say are the more dificult AMV's to make, and which are easier of the varying types.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Fri Aug 16, 2002 10:56 pm

It's hardest to make good ones. It's easy to make garbage.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Aug 16, 2002 10:57 pm

*slaps forehead* And I thought temjin was anoying.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

TekkaRepliroid Zero
Org Profile

Post by TekkaRepliroid Zero » Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:00 pm

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume cataclysm wasn't looking for as cleancut an answer as that.

I'd say action vids are easy, anything else gets more complicated than that. Hardest type? Something original.
<i>TekkaRepliroid Zero</i>
I'll Never be the One that she Needs (first DL-able vid, ops appreciated)
"OOW, Why does it huuuuuuurt?!" - Zim
"Ooonly if you dance with meeeee" - GIR

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:05 pm

*slaps forehead again*

TemprateRage
Org Profile

Post by TemprateRage » Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:07 pm

It's hardest to make good ones. It's easy to make garbage.
**Trys to shake hand**

That is the way to say it. Obviously the more time you put into it the better it will be. My first one took me a total of 20 min and it was shit the one i was workin on before this i spen about a month on and i still havent finished. The one im working on now im already about a week into the making of it.
Lies are the Foundation of Society.

http://www.rageamv.net

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:08 pm

I'm always the most impressed by really cool things I would never have thought of in a meeeeeelion years.

Like putting DiGi Charat together with Motorhead. DokiDoki did think of it, and that sort of really independent, outside-the-box thinking is something I really admire.
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

Fluxmeister
Org Profile

Post by Fluxmeister » Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:21 pm

The classic example of complete opposites does make for some great videos. I think creativity and more importantly passion make for the best editing and viewing experiences.

I disagree that action videos are easy to make... well good ones sure aren't. Action takes more than just beat sync, of course it depends on who your viewer is. Many creators will be 8000x more critical of a video due to their experiences than someone who has not... this comes with anyone's interests or hobbies.

Time doesn't mean anything when it comes down to it. I think the effort put into a video is much more important than the 'I spent 6 months on it' statement.

Hardest to make: Videos that people won't delete after 1 viewing.
| NHMK Music Video Downloads | Editing like it's 2006. |

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:22 pm

Hardest video to make: Actually making the video.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:39 pm

For me:

Easy - Action
Hard - Comedy
Harder - Drama
Hardest - Something Original....
ImageImage

Return to “General AMV”