Newbies: How to make your first AMV

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Lion_Familiar8998
Org Profile

Post by Lion_Familiar8998 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:55 pm

ok im really new to this, i only have a couple of days till my probation is off and i really wanna start making AMV's, but i need places to get the stuff and help with good ides and probably some just help straight out, i cant wait for my probation to finish so i can watch some of you killer videos!
R.O.D is back on anime unleashed and im happy again.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:33 pm

Lion_Familiar8998 wrote: i really wanna start making AMV's, but i need places to get the stuff and help with good ides and probably some just help straight out
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/

:?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

SweetLuna
Org Profile

Post by SweetLuna » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:40 am

Hmmm... Ok I got through two pages before I realised there was 21 pages *snickers* So, let me ask >_> *tries not to be n00bish* :D

I'm all about ripping my DVD's and such, but the issue I am having is capping Video Game ripps . Anyone have any Inkling on how to do it? Maybe I should just run around like a chicken without a head and try to find someone elses ripps >_> heh.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:01 am

ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Kesdiodrick Vankilion
Org Profile

Post by Kesdiodrick Vankilion » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:32 pm

wow i just bought that video card MikaelJuha suggested to get and it just freakin kicks ass, and his M&M theory was cool too, cudos MikaelJuha, thanx for helping a newb like me get real started with the fundamentals lol ^_^
Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens

MikaelJuha
Org Profile

Post by MikaelJuha » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:34 pm

oh snap its my cousin from Finland lol, how things goin Kes? damn good to see you here lol, i gues you found my link to this site from my homepage, yeah that video card just freakin owns man, it makes the files big tho bro, but its all cool, good to see ya startin off, hope your vids surpass mine someday lol, wouldn't be surprised if they did lol
My strength is not that of the mountains, nor is as vast as the plains, nor does each wave crash upon the shore and thunder like lightning into my viens...but that which i can muster, and that which i will, i will bring myself foward into this world like no man has done before...

Kesdiodrick Vankilion
Org Profile

Post by Kesdiodrick Vankilion » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:38 pm

i duno, i'm just a newb lol, i gota figure out this windows movie maker first off lol, damn newbs are pathetic lol, ya i found the link to your site en stuf, i'm just readin every1's stuff so i will no longer be such a newb :wink:
Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:06 am

Kesdiodrick Vankilion wrote:i duno, i'm just a newb lol, i gota figure out this windows movie maker first off lol, damn newbs are pathetic lol, ya i found the link to your site en stuf, i'm just readin every1's stuff so i will no longer be such a newb :wink:
That`s the way to do it. The important thing is NOT GIVING UP, even if you feel like your head is gonna explode. In the end, it`s all a lot easier than it might seem.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

Yuki Kedamono
Location: I have been to the pits of hell, and where I am know does not bother me...
Org Profile

Post by Yuki Kedamono » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:51 pm

::sob sob::

i haven't made any AMV's lately... ;___;
"Where may I find the man who has forgotten words, so that I may have a word with him?"
"United we stand...divided we fall... That's a lot of bodies"
"Life sucks... but at least my beds comfortable"

fatandpowerful1
Location: Between a rock and a... ewww... what is that? .....
Org Profile

Post by fatandpowerful1 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:21 pm

HELP! I'm trying to confirm my AMV upload but it won't let me. I just keep pushing confirm video but nothing happens. Someone help. I want y'all to see my vid! :? :evil: :evil: :? :cry:
I can claim the title as being the first person on a-m-v.org to submit an AMV with the artist KJ-52 on it. Yay. Hahaha.
Where my jello? I need it to go with my Cola, Rice, Puddin, Steak, macoroni, apple, peanut butter, plastic, baking soda, and cheese sandwhich!

Return to “General AMV”