CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

what percent of AMV's are utter crap?

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:03 pm

what percent of AMV's are utter crap?

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:08 pm

Unknown. The total number of existing AMVs is unknown, so the percentage can't be either.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:10 pm

what about a guess-timate, half, a thrird, a fourth, fifth. something like that

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:11 pm

That also depends on individual likes and dislikes. There are too many variables that are unknown to give any sort of answer.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:15 pm

I didnt say so so, or depends, I said utter crap, leaving logos from bootleged anime in the cornet, linkin ball z type stuff.

afleetinghope
Org Profile

Post by afleetinghope » Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:18 pm

99%

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:21 pm

Well, if you disregarded all personal opinions regarding what was a "good video", basing it only on extreme lack of effort on the part of the creator, i'd say about 20%. There's always somebody that'll like any one video, even the LinkinBall Z videos.

If you mean what percentage of videos would an audience of, say, 50 not like, when given 20 random videos, probably more like 40 - 50%, simply because so few people like DragonBall Z on principle and there are more videos of that series than most others.

Like I said, there's no way of getting even the vaguest answers, because there are too many unknown variables. The above are just semi-educated guesses on my part.

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:22 pm

CaTaClYsM wrote:I didnt say so so, or depends, I said utter crap, leaving logos from bootleged anime in the cornet, linkin ball z type stuff.
OMG, you just answered your own question! :lol:
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:30 pm

no i didn't

otakuscotty
Org Profile

Post by otakuscotty » Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:37 pm

it would seem to me that alot of people like "Linkon ball z" videos....There are more dbz-type videos than any other anime represented. I think it is just an elitest view to single out/closemindedly target dbz as the wipping boy of amvs. I've seen alot of good dbz amvs as well as good Lincoln park amvs. Perhapse the rebellion against the two is a result of their own popularity. Perhapse even if someone made a very good new dbz/lp vid it would be shunned not for it's video caputre or edititing quality, but just shunned or neglected for it's originality. I have about 8 gigs of amvs stored on my computer and i like just about every single one... I respect the fact that people worked really hard in making these videos, so i don't think it is my place to be too critical. So i have to agree with the first responce which entailed that there is too many to count, so a statistic can't be made. sorry cataclysm, i suggest you take some chances and just download amvs and find what fits your tastes
spPANDAforpresedentofUSA2004.org

Return to “General AMV”