I search a Anime Musik Video

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.

I search a Anime Musik Video

Postby Nelly » Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:09 pm

Hi @ all,

I have an Problem, I search an Video and could´nt found it.

It is an Final Fantasy Video with the Musik from Buurana.

Know someone this Video?

Thx for Help

Postby leathelanime » Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:40 pm

Well the Reason you can find that amv with that Musi"C" in it is b/c the creator of that video either didnt post that video or has never came to the org.The or search is only good for videos on the org

Postby AbsoluteDestiny » Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:50 pm

leathel - there are loads of final fantasy videos to that music.

I beleive Excalibur by Sammy is a popular one.

Postby leathelanime » Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:19 pm

I thought good ole Nelly was looking for a certain version....And I would of never known cuz I stay away from FF vids

Postby TobinHood » Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:37 pm

Yeah, I'm not a big FF vid fan either. They all look the same to me, that's only my personal tatse though.
I've got to stop procrasturbating.
Mr. Poopy Pants

Postby Sidicas » Mon Aug 05, 2002 6:46 pm

I *think* the Final Fantasy Excalibur video is still down..I've tried half a dozen times trying to contact the maker, but haven't had any sucess.. I was going to host it via proxy if I ever had a bit of extra bandwidth, but that hasn't and will probably never happen...I can pull it from my archives and ftp it somewhere if anyone is willing to host it.

Postby projekt_navi » Tue Aug 06, 2002 7:54 am

Nelly can't rap ... he just keeps saying the same lyrics over and over ... god .. even mike shinoda from linkin park actually has " lyrics " ... either he wrote it or not ... he had lyrics *_*
A Fire Inside <<< AFI ... very good punk-rock band ... no shitty linkin park music ... pure rock :twisted:

Postby Melfina » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:48 pm

Ill host it. ftp that btch up
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

Postby jbone » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:49 pm

Hey, projekt_navi, you've got to do something with your signature... first, the max allowed height of a signature image is 40 pixels. Additionally, your signature is regularly at least 5 times the size of your posts... don't you think that's a bit excessive?
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Postby leathelanime » Fri Aug 09, 2002 10:35 am

You know Navi Nelly could be using the name from the singer "Nelly" Or this person could be Named "Nelly".....

Return to General AMV