Losing interest

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.

Postby ladydx » Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:06 am

My mood is what motivates me on alot of my videos...hence I'll start a serious vid being in a rather drab mood..then something happens and I'll get all hyper and ....well..it shoots the serious vid all to hell and I have to start on something more upbeat...a vicious cycle I tell you. But for the most part...I do try and get them done sometime or the other...unless I see that the video is going absoulty nowhere...& I've also been told that I work on too many at one time...but I don't see it that way. At any given time I usually have 2-4 in the works at various stages of progress...and a notebook full of ideas on new ones. I just call it the creative process.

Yes, I'm a chick. Yes, I like anime. Yes, I make AMV's. Yes, I play video games.
Yes, I'm taken.
ladydx

Postby Rozard » Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:25 pm

Whenever I hear the song that I'm making a vid to, or a song I'm planning a vid for, I always try to envision what it's going to look like. I usually have key sequences already planned out, so I try and add filler. I have to be careful not to do this when I'm driving, though. :shock:
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
Rozard

Postby FurryCurry » Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:31 pm

I get some of my best ideas listening to music while daydreaming behind the wheel.

At 22K miles per year, that's a lot of ideas (and a lot of not paying attention to my driving. Clear the roads! :shock: )
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.
FurryCurry

Previous

Return to General AMV