So what happened to Path of the Deus?

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.

Postby JCD » Mon Aug 05, 2002 9:02 am

Dark Kamui wrote:Better?! O_o

Hmmm... When comparing AMVs from other people to my own I preffer not to say THIS is better or worse... In overall his vid was well edited. Mine was... well edited too, but I'm aware that I made a lot of mistakes with it, not to mention using Divx source instead of DVD. =_=

your vid suits me more, it brings the same feeling that you have whenn you look al. sure, you vid has mistakes, but his has mistakes, too. I'm currently working on an AL-vid, it's nearly impossible to do it without mistakes >_<.
The Fansubs are in great quality, except a few scenes i think that senta used them, too.
JCD
Lord of the Dance

Postby Senta » Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:58 pm

The Fansubs are in great quality, except a few scenes i think that senta used them, too.

Nope, I used dvds, but the video quality on the dvds sucked at many parts.
Senta

Postby Ikasu » Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:18 pm

Although I do find the video good I don't find it as anything special....Editing could be a bit tight....and the inverting effect is rather lame....I find it that is....It aint bad though...Atleast I remember what video this was when I saw it at AX...I'm horrible with video names....lol....I alst made a chop suey video about ....hmm...a long time ago....lol...But it was to Evangelion.....After I made it I heard someone made one as well so I was a bit skeptical....Using the same anime and song as me...heh....But listening to the song it's pretty obvious it goes with eva....If you want just click my profile and check it out....heh...
Ikasu

Postby JCD » Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:56 pm

Senta wrote:Nope, I used dvds, but the video quality on the dvds sucked at many parts.

ah, sorry. anyway, the quality is great for an AMV ;-)
JCD
Lord of the Dance

Previous

Return to General AMV