Just wondeiring how do you make music videos

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Prince Tidus
Org Profile

Just wondeiring how do you make music videos

Post by Prince Tidus » Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:07 pm

Just wondeiring how do you make music videos?

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:09 pm

You put music to anime :lol:
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:12 pm

First you need your footage....Video Capture Cards...DVD Ripping....Those are 2 ways you can get your footage....DON'T USE DOWNLOADED FOOTAGE!

Second you need a program to be able to put everything together.....I bet you 80% + use Adobe Premiere in these forums...Hell...I do....Once you finish just make sure you are using a good codec to export...

Third...Encode to Mpeg...Download Tsunami MPEG Encoder...It's free....And in my mind the best encoder out next to Panasonic Mpeg Encoder....

Just to tell you...This is a short summary....I can't take the time to write a long review on how to get into this.....if you want later I will have tutorials on my website about how to get into Video editing....and to teach little tricks on how to untilize Adobe Photoshop....into Premiere....Along with After Effects.....Gotta get started on those tutorials

http://www.smoothestudios.com

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:15 pm

§_Akuma_§
Org Profile

Post by §_Akuma_§ » Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:56 pm

Ikasu: u r making downloading footage sound like its the worst possible thing that could ever happen to a music video. i happen to use downloaded footage and i do find DVD quality footage alot of the times. as a matter a fact, i have Akira: The Special Edition downloaded and the file size is 1.25 gigs and its VERY close to DVD quality. if he wants to use downloaded footage, he can, its not a rule in AMV's that u cant. its RECEMMENEDED that u dont due to quality reasons.
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:01 pm

Tidus: Your signature banner is too tall, it needs to be no more than 40 pixels tall. Don't be surprised if a moderator removes it. :-)

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:11 pm

what mods?

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:23 pm

The ones lurking in the darkness, waiting to punce at first opportunity...

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:24 pm

Akuma: That's cool...but as you've seen most people that use downloaded footage don't really have the best quality....That's why I recomened people don't use downloaded footage....Hell...It's all good...If you want you can but if you decide to actually get into AMV making as a normal thing you should purchase a capture card or dvd rip....I used downloaded footage for my first video and the quality was utter crap....Then I bought a ATI TV Wonder....Now I'm running a DV500....

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:29 pm

and they will leave logos in, other junk, its just a mess. but I thought that the reason was because people hate piracy of animes they payed for.

Return to “General AMV”