Finding an old mv I'm looking for!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Shida_Chan
Org Profile

Finding an old mv I'm looking for!

Post by Shida_Chan » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:44 pm

Hi everyone who is reading this!
I'm new here and actually don't know how to use this site but I hope what I'm doing be the right one! (´-﹏-`;)

Well I came here to find an specific anime mix music video that I'm looking for in about more than 8 years now lol... </3

Well this one is quite hard so I guess you guys also wouldn't be able to find it but still worth to try tho...

Anayways, I am looking far an amv mix that I actually found in about 2015 - 2016 (maybe even older) and it was in my phone but I lost that phone...

Anyways, the music video was a edited mix from three different anime. First one wasn't actually an anime series it was an anime music video named "me! me! me!" Published by "teddyloid" and "daoko".
The second one was an anime series, named shiki!
And the third one was an anime series named kara no kyoukai!

And they were mixed and arranged in order with a song, sadly I don't remember the song, but I guess it was sang by a woman.

And last but not least, I've found the music video in an iranian video website called apparat (it's an inside web for me as I'm iranian) but if you don't have access to that it's fine 'cause I'm kinda sure that the amv I'm looking for was also on the youtube for sure... (Usually most of the videos from that site weren't created by the ones that posted them, they were just posting them from youtube back at that time)

and that's all the information I got...
And well I tried a lot searching for it in youtube or even apparat to find it but none of them had such an amv with this three anime together and also because the one that I'm looking for is published a long time ago, definetly harder to find 'cause it's old...

But well, yet if you guys had anything that sounded similar to these descriptions or if you found any result across the intetnet, please give me a link and I'll be so thankfull!

Thank you all, have a good day! Mwah! ^3^

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Finding an old mv I'm looking for!

Post by seasons » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:34 pm

Shida_Chan wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:44 pm
And last but not least, I've found the music video in an iranian video website called apparat (it's an inside web for me as I'm iranian) but if you don't have access to that it's fine 'cause I'm kinda sure that the amv I'm looking for was also on the youtube for sure...
Can you post a link to this? Maybe it won't work for most of us. Or maybe it will? You never know.

Or, can you post a screenshot of this webpage?

Return to “General AMV”