Need help finding Haruhi AMV set to "Hot Mess" by Cobra Starship

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
PurinPurin
Org Profile

Need help finding Haruhi AMV set to "Hot Mess" by Cobra Starship

Post by PurinPurin » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:56 am

Title says it all. Back in 2015 or so, there was this AMV centered around Mikuru Asahina set to "Hot Mess" by Cobra Starship. No idea who made it, how many views it had, or even what year it came out (aside from before 2016). I've been struggling to find it with no luck. I looked on this site's search function, I searched through Youtube's API, and I still have nothing. Only other things I remember is that I THINK the title had "Mikuru's Boobs" somewhere in it, but I don't recall 100%. What I do 100% know that the lyrics "dancing in the tables" or "dancing up on tables" (or something like that) was part of either the title or description. If you look on the deep side of Youtube, you can find one or two Haruhi AMVs set to Hot Mess, but none of them are the one I'm looking for. I'm looking for one that was centered around Mikuru, and was pretty well-edited all things considered.

I'm super desperate to find it, and I think this is probably the only place that has a realistic shot of helping me. After all, even if it only had like 5,000 views, some of those views are probably hanging around here.

Fumbann
Org Profile

Re: Need help finding Haruhi AMV set to "Hot Mess" by Cobra Starship

Post by Fumbann » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:06 pm

I'm gonna guess this one ain't it, because it doesn't have the "dancing up on tables" part on the video itself, but the best I could find was a very old reupload of a video with this song and centered around Mikuru. Maybe the original upload had the title you described? I'm replying with this just in case.

Unless this one was it, it might have been deleted/privated/unlisted by now. Just my experience, but videos from especifically 2014-2015-2016 are really hard to find (unless they were REALLY popular or the uploader is)
Due to the many changes in policy of copyright at the time, or maybe the uploader deleted/hid it on purpose, or it gets burried between the newer videos or even older videos (Since many become popular again because of their age). Both youtube and google's search engine became really useless lately, so you never know, but still keep in mind that it might be gone.
Somos cuerpos delirantes, melodías con sabor.

PurinPurin
Org Profile

Post by PurinPurin » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:32 am

Fumbann wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:06 pm
I'm gonna guess this one ain't it, because it doesn't have the "dancing up on tables" part on the video itself, but the best I could find was a very old reupload of a video with this song and centered around Mikuru. Maybe the original upload had the title you described? I'm replying with this just in case.

Unless this one was it, it might have been deleted/privated/unlisted by now. Just my experience, but videos from especifically 2014-2015-2016 are really hard to find (unless they were REALLY popular or the uploader is)
Due to the many changes in policy of copyright at the time, or maybe the uploader deleted/hid it on purpose, or it gets burried between the newer videos or even older videos (Since many become popular again because of their age). Both youtube and google's search engine became really useless lately, so you never know, but still keep in mind that it might be gone.
Thank you! This is it! It's not the specific upload I remember (that's probably been deleted/unlisted), but at least it's the AMV! Thank you so much!

Fumbann
Org Profile

Post by Fumbann » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:02 pm

Oh then I'm glad that's the case! You're welcome!
Somos cuerpos delirantes, melodías con sabor.

Return to “General AMV”