I'm back on SoulseekQt if anyone wants to raid my stash

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
the Black Monarch
Org Profile

I'm back on SoulseekQt if anyone wants to raid my stash

Post by the Black Monarch » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:36 pm

And I have about 700 videos in my shared folder, of which over 200 are Evangelion-related and over 100 are Transformers-related.

All I ask is for some old lost videos (www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=130030) in return. Like I have four Evangelion videos set to "Kryptonite" by Three Doors Down, but not one of them is the original that was floating around file-sharing networks in the early 2000s. I have two set to The Last Unicorn, but neither is the original one by X-Treme Visions (though one does rampantly steal footage from it). I'm still missing the one set to Schrei Nach Liebe by Die Arzte. I'm still missing everything that Nuclear Tuxedo ever made. Let's share what we have.

EDIT: 40 days ago, the Eva music video with "Schrei Nach Liebe (Arschloch)" was rediscovered by FallenCipher and uploaded to The Website That Must Not Be Named! I immediately grabbed it and I'm now sharing it on Soulseek.
Ask me about my secret stash of videos that can't be found anywhere anymore.

seasons
Org Profile

Re: I'm back on SoulseekQt if anyone wants to raid my stash

Post by seasons » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:45 pm

How do we find you?

Do you have a username?

the Black Monarch
Org Profile

Re: I'm back on SoulseekQt if anyone wants to raid my stash

Post by the Black Monarch » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:15 am

Should be WDS. I'm not on 100% of the time, thanks to silly things like crashes and Windows updates, but I'll try to stay up as often as possible.
Ask me about my secret stash of videos that can't be found anywhere anymore.

Return to “General AMV”