Secret Santa - Videos

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
CountessKilalaXIX
Org Profile

Re: Videos

Post by CountessKilalaXIX » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:55 pm

YAY!! I'm so happy you like it Phlashback!!!

And thanks so much Inan!! My video is wonderful!! Love it!! Thank you!!! =DD

Slash
eion wouldn't treat me like this
Org Profile

Post by Slash » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:34 am

Loved my secret santa video, and i hope the person that got me loved the yuri surprise.

Xophilarus
Org Profile

Post by Xophilarus » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:24 am

Raikya*Dafiren wrote:Woaw this was an amazing event, thank you Kimberly *w*
I really hope my "child" Will like my video !
By The way, Why don't i have a secret santa ^^?
It means they didn't finish and Kim wasn't able to find a backup in time or something like that. She probably tried contacting you about it or something, she did with me.

PantherMarie1988
Org Profile

Post by PantherMarie1988 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:34 am

PeacefulSymphony wrote:Whoever made my video knows how to pull at my heartstrings XD >w< No complaints here though I love it when AMVs are able to make me feel something and my video did just that :) Thank you so much to my Secret Santa! You made me such a beautiful video (with an anime that I absolutely adore, btw) and I really loved how you focused on the two certain characters in the AMV and I adore simplicity and raw editing so I also loved how you edited my video ^_^ Again, thank you so very much! I want to know who you are so that I can give you a big hug xD :3
hehe - I have a part #2 to your gift as well xD I said I'd make "my child" a design for their youtube channel as well anyway - just thought I'd contribute/share the love a bit more. I noticed that Asuka from Evangelion was on your MAL list of favorite characters, so this features her.

BG Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/f69dqz
Icon Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/6r5oru

They're not super special, but I hope you like them. =D
Anyway, yes - Hi there. ^-^ My name is Marie, and it was a pleasure making your video. *bear hugs*

---

now then - Ileia, there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY THINGS I can say about how much I love both about your video and the fact that I feel so ecstatic and super blessed that you are the one who got me in this exchange as I've been a fan of your editing for a few years now but ...

- Kamisama Kiss is love, and honestly, season #2 is one of the only anime shows I actually made the time to watch this year
- Tomoe is actually my husband
- The fact that you used this anime is enough really because I squealed when it first started playing. It's a series that is very special to me, and I don't think you even knew that at all unless some little birdy told you about my preferences - there is so much love that I have for you right now just for the anime choice alone
- secondly, Disney was a BIG BIG BIG part of my childhood, and Belle remains my favorite Disney princess - so I also have SO SO SO SO SO MUCH LOVE for the song choice (and, my gosh, is it ever fitting *___*)
- AND LET ME JUST SAY I am so happy that this is both a romance and comedy AMV (just as the show is a ROMCOM) and I love how you showed some of the funny sides of the show as well as the romantic elements / and the part with the shrine familiars and Mikage near the end made me laugh ^-^
- This video only shows season one clips, but I feel like you really captured the feeling of the anime in general, and the entire video was super cute

Great job to you, and thank you so much for making me such a beautiful/wonderful present

---

I really had a lot of fun participating in this. =D Good job to everyone, and I hope that we can do it again next year.
Hi There!
youtube / MAL / tumblr
Stalk Me On All Of Them To Receive A Cookie Reward

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:49 am

Slash wrote:Loved my secret santa video, and i hope the person that got me loved the yuri surprise.
I wasn't the person you got, but I LOVED YOUR VID. It was very fitting. Good job!
ImageImage

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:48 pm

I already announced this in the Skype chat, but I'll do it here too officially. The winner of the $50 cash prize is Ainuva/Melina. Congrats! Thanks for being such a pleasure to work with and a great person all-around!

AMV Secret Santa is now done! Everyone who hasn't received their gifts has gotten a message from me on Skype, but if not, I'll be sending them right now through PM. Now that this event has concluded, check out the next org event: AMV ROULETTE hosted by Radical_Yue.
ImageImage

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Eion, glad you enjoyed! I tried to make a uh, romance, actiony, Code Geass video and stuff! :D

Nos, man, I will check ot out as soon as I get back from vacay and have a computer handy. Can't wait to see it!

Kim, thanks for organizing!

Slash
eion wouldn't treat me like this
Org Profile

Post by Slash » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:05 pm

shorisquared wrote:
Slash wrote:Loved my secret santa video, and i hope the person that got me loved the yuri surprise.
I wasn't the person you got, but I LOVED YOUR VID. It was very fitting. Good job!
Thank you <3

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:17 pm

nos. dude. Just wow. That was so freaking fantastic and definitely my style. + a billion points for using Kousuke Sugimoto. So many awesome references, I absolutely love this video, thank you so much! <3 <3 <3 :ying: :awesome:

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:03 pm

PantherMarie1988 wrote:
now then - Ileia, there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY THINGS I can say about how much I love both about your video and the fact that I feel so ecstatic and super blessed that you are the one who got me in this exchange as I've been a fan of your editing for a few years now but ...

- Kamisama Kiss is love, and honestly, season #2 is one of the only anime shows I actually made the time to watch this year
- Tomoe is actually my husband
- The fact that you used this anime is enough really because I squealed when it first started playing. It's a series that is very special to me, and I don't think you even knew that at all unless some little birdy told you about my preferences - there is so much love that I have for you right now just for the anime choice alone
- secondly, Disney was a BIG BIG BIG part of my childhood, and Belle remains my favorite Disney princess - so I also have SO SO SO SO SO MUCH LOVE for the song choice (and, my gosh, is it ever fitting *___*)
- AND LET ME JUST SAY I am so happy that this is both a romance and comedy AMV (just as the show is a ROMCOM) and I love how you showed some of the funny sides of the show as well as the romantic elements / and the part with the shrine familiars and Mikage near the end made me laugh ^-^
- This video only shows season one clips, but I feel like you really captured the feeling of the anime in general, and the entire video was super cute

Great job to you, and thank you so much for making me such a beautiful/wonderful present

---
Hehe, I didn't have any little birdies, just creeped on your MAL and made a lucky guess! I'm so glad that you liked it! (Belated) Merry Christmas! :)
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “General AMV”