Need help finding a song

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
matopolo
Org Profile

Need help finding a song

Post by matopolo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this. But i am i desperate need of help. I recently found this song https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2uz6 ... 1983_music
which btw is a great song. But the singing reminds me so much of something ive heard before, and it has to have been in an anime since i havent listened to japanese music. It can be anything from fma, to eureka 7, to hunter x hunter or golden boy or yeah many others. i have no idea! but its killing me and i need to find out which song

thx so much for any help

Pikapwn
Getting Pikapwn'd
Org Profile

Re: Need help finding a song

Post by Pikapwn » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:49 am

Would it be this?

The ending to Summer Wars. It's the same singer, and according to Myanimelist, the singer only did anime songs to this and the Agatha Christie anime. I doubt what you're thinking of is the latter :lol:

matopolo
Org Profile

Post by matopolo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:49 am

Pikapwn wrote:Would it be this?

The ending to Summer Wars. It's the same singer, and according to Myanimelist, the singer only did anime songs to this and the Agatha Christie anime. I doubt what you're thinking of is the latter :lol:
I know, i have already checked that out. But i havent watched that, so it cant be it. I didnt say it was the same singer, just very familiar.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:04 pm

here are some similar ones voice wise

I know more and I think I know which one you are talking about. I'll get back to you on this once I remember it

Return to “General AMV”