Missing AMV's

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Missybowie85
Org Profile

Missing AMV's

Post by Missybowie85 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:36 pm

There are two amv's by the song Cruel Summer the Ace of Base Version under the remix of Blazin' Rhythm, one was a another Sailor Moon and the other is from Yugioh, why they have been removed?

Farlo
expectations of deliberate annihilation
Org Profile

Re: Missing AMV's

Post by Farlo » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:50 pm

In my years here, i've never heard of the org removing anything, unless it wasn't an AMV. were they ever cataloged here? or were the removed from youtube?

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:12 am

I'm going to assume that you mean these two (which I was able to find using the Super Search for the song "Cruel Summer [Blazin' Rhythm Remix]"):

I tried both the previews and local links for these videos and they're working fine. What's the issue that you're having, specifically?
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Millenear
Org Profile

Post by Millenear » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:22 pm

A couple of videos that I know of have been removed (thankfully). They were mine when I was just starting out and was using another name.. and they were horrific. I'm so glad they're gone.
Now, don't feel bad. It's not you, it's me. I Don't Like You. -.-
Oldest Video - Partners in Darkness
Most Twisted Video To Date - Perfectly Crazy

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Return to “General AMV”